Whiskey of the Day

JKbrick

Yes. That’s some good stuff. I have had Voyage 9 and I think I’ve got Voyage 11 in my cabinet right now. Each voyage has a different story to it, pretty interesting. It may be a novelty, but it’s still pretty damn good whiskey.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I didn’t even notice that on the tag I’ll have to read that little note and see what it says, thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
I didn’t even notice that on the tag I’ll have to read that little note and see what it says, thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No problem, I’ve actually currently got Voyage 15. The wheated mash bill is a little sweeter than the others. I’ll be popping that one open today.
IMG_4264.jpg

303Nubbins

First off... nice Mark 5 on top of that Nikka, second I’m digging the Blanton’s set up you’ve got in the background. And yes, it’s always nice to have options. Cheers! 🥃

Wife and I found some cool pour/toppers at the Cayman distillery shop back in October 2019...thank you, stoked you noticed. The Blantons display setup supposedly has a real horseshoe from the KY derby, was a gift so not 100% sure it’s true....makes for good conversation between pours :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that some of you have been enjoying this one, Cindy and I thought we’d join in.

IMG_6814.jpg

Top Bottom