What did Brown Santa show up with today..

FFPulley77

Hooked

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have a S&W Performance Center Shield for concealed carry, will that mag holster hold pretty much any small magazine? That’s an interesting piece of kit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yesterday was this
View attachment 357587
Today this got delivered
View attachment 357588
View attachment 357589
And today I picked this up for Franklin, my daughters green Jeep
View attachment 357590

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is a great way to carry a spare mag. Awesome Mark!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

I have a S&W Performance Center Shield for concealed carry, will that mag holster hold pretty much any small magazine? That’s an interesting piece of kit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

If you go to their site you can scroll through them all, then find yours and pick right or left. They make a lot of different ones. Plus it was only $37 no tax or shipping

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Got in my Icom race radio and a few things for my CB... getting prepared for the JT once I order it in March or April. IMG_3657.jpg

Now just finding a CB shop to program the channels or research how to do it myself...

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I got a call from the UPS Overgoods dept (lost and found). They said they found what they think is a driveshaft. They don't know if it's for a Toyota Tacoma though..haha. I'm not sure where they got that info from. He asked for pics to see if its the lost driveshaft or not. Fingers crossed its it and Ric will finally get his phantom driveshaft...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Well I got a call from the UPS Overgoods dept (lost and found). They said they found what they think is a driveshaft. They don't know if it's for a Toyota Tacoma though..haha. I'm not sure where they got that info from. He asked for pics to see if its the lost driveshaft or not. Fingers crossed its it and Ric will finally get his phantom driveshaft...haha.

Wow nice I hope it’s the right one! Does that mean they have more than one driveshaft or that they don’t know what a driveshaft is?

jesse3638

Hooked
Wow nice I hope it’s the right one! Does that mean they have more than one driveshaft or that they don’t know what a driveshaft is?

Well he did ask if I could describe it or give him some numbers. I told him it was black and his response was "aren't most driveshafts black?" I still don't know where the idea it was for Tacoma came from though...haha.

JKbrick

Have you used it yet? I was literally just debating on buying the same one. My odyssey extreme is about to die and was thinking of biting the bullet on this.

I have not yet, I usually park the Brick in the winter but I’ve been driving it on nice days to break in the new gears. My sons red top died and interstate could not bring it back to life, he said once that type of battery dies it’s not good. So I came home and ordered that charger

Top Bottom