What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I have not yet, I usually park the Brick in the winter but I’ve been driving it on nice days to break in the new gears. My sons red top died and interstate could not bring it back to life, he said once that type of battery dies it’s not good. So I came home and ordered that charger

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alright. Let me know how that bad boy works [emoji1360]

wjtstudios

Hooked
I will, I know WJTStudios has one, I confirmed which one Bill had before ordering it

Alright. Let me know how that bad boy works [emoji1360]

I keep my genesis dual setup on it when the Jeeps shut down for a week or more. It goes into a maintenance/storage cycle after they achieve a full charge. According Odyssey, it’s the right way to keep the batteries at peak performance.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
I keep my genesis dual setup on it when the Jeeps shut down for a week or more. It goes into a maintenance/storage cycle after they achieve a full charge. According Odyssey, it’s the right way to keep the batteries at peak performance.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I've used these battery tenders for years on my farm equip, quads, Jeep ,etc. Different brand but same concept. They really do work well, esp in the middle of Winter when you go to start something that hasn't been started in months. Like Gruff :grayno:

batt tender.jpg

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I will, I know WJTStudios has one, I confirmed which one Bill had before ordering it

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I've used these battery tenders for years on my farm equip, quads, Jeep ,etc. Different brand but same concept. They really do work well, esp in the middle of Winter when you go to start something that hasn't been started in months. Like Gruff :grayno:

View attachment 357820

Well thanks fellas. Y’all just helped me pull the trigger [emoji41]

Seahawkfan

Hooked

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sorry if I missed it but which charger did you get?

jesse3638

Hooked
Thats awesome!!! Just felt a bit of excitement for you!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah me too. I was trying not to get my hopes up when they called. After seeing this picture though if gives me hope. Makes me think of the movie Homeward Bound. Just when they catch the missing pets and the family is about to get them back they run off and the search continues.
They probably thought it was a pipe bomb and opened it to inspect [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Yeah no shit that would be a huge pipe bomb.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
So just a charger? Not a jumper? With the ability to leave hooked up for months on end? Trickle charge?
Looking at this jumper for the glove box.
View attachment 357822

Yes, just a fast charge and a trickle charger. I have put it in my jeep (before the dual battery) and was able to turn tue jeep over in about 5-10 minutes to get enough charge with a dead battery. I also have a jumper like that for emergencies

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom