Two Leaf Trail - Goodsprings, NV

jdofmemi

Jist make sure to bring some PB blaster or WD40 if its mounted outside the jeep..haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dry film is better. The others attract dust and end up gumming up.

Lord knows we’ve teased Jerry almost every time we heard out about his High Lift usage, but I’m a believer now. I’m going to pull mine out of the garage and mount it also. Jerry knows best!

But we’ll still tease him every chance we get...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

If you guys ever quit giving me shit, I won't feel loved anymore 😁

bhaner

I uploaded a bunch of videos I took on the trail.

I was hoping someone had some video of me but I only found one short clip. Anyone have anything?

I think I made some compelling TV at least once... :cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
Dry film is better. The others attract dust and end up gumming up.

Everything is digital these days film is obsolete...haha.

All kidding aside yeah dry lube is best for that however I meant if its mounted on your jeep for 8 years and never used keep some sort of oil handy to get things moving. Ask me how I know...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

bhaner

Thanks for the great pictures and videos of the rest of us.

Sorry I don't have any of you. By the time I would get up to something, you were over it and gone.

Thanks again for setting this run up👍👍👍

No worries!

I have a severe case of premature acceleration! :eek::cheesy:

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
After seeing Jerry’s high lift being an essential tool not once but twice on that run, including to get me out of a jam, I may just dust mine off and figure out a place to mount it.

I was thinking the same thing.. Jerry is a master of the highlift

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

No worries!

I have a severe case of premature acceleration! :eek::cheesy:
,🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awesome pics !!! Looks like this has all the makings of a baddass day!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It had a little bit of everything. Some four wheeling, some three wheeling, some two wheeling. Fortunately no one wheeling, or even worse, no wheeling🤣🤣

It adjusted some body work, and did a number on an axle, plus gave some winches a workout. A good day for sure 👍👍👍

jjlong

Good news. How’d you diagnose it?

The air box had a bunch of oil in it from the crankcase pressure and the hose that goes from the passenger valve cover to the air box had oil all around it. Also, the oil fill cap was hard as hell to remove. According to YouTube, that all points to the PCV valve. By the way, I lost 4 quarts of oil on the 250 mile drive home! Replaced the valve drove it a few miles, put a sheet of clean, white paper on the tailpipe and it stayed clean. I think I got REALLY lucky![emoji2957]

fiend

Caught the Bug
The air box had a bunch of oil in it from the crankcase pressure and the hose that goes from the passenger valve cover to the air box had oil all around it. Also, the oil fill cap was hard as hell to remove. According to YouTube, that all points to the PCV valve. By the way, I lost 4 quarts of oil on the 250 mile drive home! Replaced the valve drove it a few miles, put a sheet of clean, white paper on the tailpipe and it stayed clean. I think I got REALLY lucky![emoji2957]

Yeah that’s great. Always nice when a major problem has a simple solution.

KevinG

Caught the Bug

I was hoping someone had some video of me but I only found one short clip. Anyone have anything?

We could always head back down..... :brows:

jjlong

Since I was right behind you, I completely failed at getting some pics/video. And yes, you definitely had some video-worthy moments!

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Since I was right behind you, I completely failed at getting some pics/video. And yes, you definitely had some video-worthy moments!

I failed too.... I ran back to my jeep to grab my phone to get vid of him going up that last waterfall. What I captured was awesome footage of my feet walking back up. I think I got just one good vid of Vic too.

Top Bottom