Build of my JKU

MericaMade

Ok so I see PSC sells a bolt kit when you use the Synergy track bar brace with the big bore. But, what I can't find is do you replace the front left bolts only and reuse the factory bolts on the right? 20210113_165526.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Ok so I see PSC sells a bolt kit when you use the Synergy track bar brace with the big bore. But, what I can't find is do you replace the front left bolts only and reuse the factory bolts on the right? View attachment 357817

You should be correct. When I installed my big bore in November it came with 2 new bolts for the one side.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

I don't know how but I keep clipping my brake lines in the rear so Im moving them inboard. There was a hole that I just widen out in the shock perch and thinking of running it right through the perch. Does anybody see a problem with this? 20210116_084945.jpg 20210116_085014.jpeg

MericaMade

So I'm at a stand still with the Jeep after today. I just finished up rerouting the rear hard lines and set the arms to the suggest evo lengths and installed those along with front and rear Synergy tracks bars and draglink.

KMCs order weeks ago and still 3 weeks out. Thank god I check because they had 5on5 in my order even though I ordered 8x6.5. While on the phone I switch my order over to the KMC 235 and saved a few bucks and still got the same ship date.

Rockhard cage ordered 12/24 still waiting on shipping. This is aggravating.

Axles seem to be on track and won't have till early February.

Jeeps been on jack's since Xmas and hopefully I will have it rolling by mid Feb.

Top Bottom