Random Internet Shit you've come across

CalSgt

Hooked

Looks like I'm done buying cooper tires

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

"Meanwhile, the companies said they are eyeing $165 million of cost cuts annually within two years after the deal is complete."

A giant company buying out a smaller company then cutting 165 million from the annual budget... There goes the quality, not to mention the amount of the budget that will be reallocated to marketing. I don't recall seeing any mass marketing for Cooper Tire.

Coming soon to a tire shop near you " Coop-Year tires STT Pro with Kevlar"

WJCO

Meme King
Well shit, I'm too white for these products. :naw:

Lol.

Guess that just makes the decision to get a set of Trail Grapplers a hell of a lot easier

I was thinking the same thing! I'll miss the STT Pros...

Same here. When/if I build up the truck, I was planning on a set of 40 inch Coopers. But I just can't support Goodyear; just can't do it.

Now the question is Trail Grapplers or Mud Grapplers?

Dale72

Hooked
Lol.

Same here. When/if I build up the truck, I was planning on a set of 40 inch Coopers. But I just can't support Goodyear; just can't do it.

Yeah I know that feeling I have never liked Goodyear tires not even for the truck.
Yeah that's going to my problem now Trail Grapplers or Mud Grapplers

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol.

If you're even considering them, I say Mud Grapplers :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Guess that just makes the decision to get a set of Trail Grapplers a hell of a lot easier

Yep my thoughts exactly. Fortunately I bought mine before the sale and will probably last until the date code tells me to change them, 2030...haha. However a 37x12.50 TG will probably cost around $600ea by that time.
"Meanwhile, the companies said they are eyeing $165 million of cost cuts annually within two years after the deal is complete."

A giant company buying out a smaller company then cutting 165 million from the annual budget... There goes the quality, not to mention the amount of the budget that will be reallocated to marketing. I don't recall seeing any mass marketing for Cooper Tire.

Coming soon to a tire shop near you " Coop-Year tires STT Pro with Kevlar"
The Uncle Cooper series are the only ones I've seen run recently.

https://youtu.be/51ywj3W5Oo0

I think Eddie did more for their advertising...haha.

Top Bottom