CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

WJCO

Meme King
Looks great. I expect a full write up and comparison graph along with a strong defense of your position regarding the lights :thumb:

CarolinaJK

Looks great. I expect a full write up and comparison graph along with a strong defense of your position regarding the lights :thumb:

Thanks! I think I'll start by adjusting them all the way down and to the left so that my chart says that they are a hair better than stock headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

daddyusmaximus

Post up a photo of the new lights at night.

By the way, nice looking Jeep. I like a traditional 2 door. Not that having 4 doors isn't great. (I'm a dad) I love a family vehicle, but having 4 doors just doesn't seem right on a Jeep unless it's a Wagoneer. I'm not one to fret over looks on a 4x4, but it somehow takes away from the Jeepness.

daddyusmaximus

Rock slides look nice too. That's the first thing I'll be doing over the winter on my CJ5. Good thing my ex-brother-in-law is a welder.

CarolinaJK

Thank you! I'm a fan of both. Actually, if I could find a good enough deal, I'd trade mine for a four door.

Also here's the low beams (haven't been adjusted at all).

Attachments

• IMG_1478226988.396509.jpg
    IMG_1478226988.396509.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 219

CarolinaJK

Here's the chart I made guys. As you can probably already tell, Trucklites are shit. Don't try to change my mind either, the chart says it all even though I don't own them. [emoji23]

Attachments

• IMG_1478263228.747297.jpg
    IMG_1478263228.747297.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 214

USMC Wrangler

Here's the chart I made guys. As you can probably already tell, Trucklites are shit. Don't try to change my mind either, the chart says it all even though I don't own them. [emoji23]

Truest graph I've ever seen.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

CarolinaJK

Lmao!

I'm not sure. Is that winch blocking airflow? How are you going to bomb through the desert at 100 mph?!

The winch is 100% blocking my airflow, but I don't really care. I cut holes in my hood to divert the air. South Carolina has about 100 different deserts and I bomb through them all at well over 150mph just fine. I appreciate your concern though.

I read on the internet that you can't even use Trucklites with that kind of winch. Something to do with invisible frequencies or something. :idontknow: www.jdalcouraccurategraphs.com
I also heard this! I never use my winch so I can't confirm this quite yet.

JeepJeep75

Hole-lee-fauk!! I had no idea my Trucklites sucked so bad!! This chart has me convinced, I tell you what! I'm going over to the for sale thread to see if anyone has some stock lights to trade for these junk TL's. [emoji6]

WJCO

Meme King
Hole-lee-fauk!! I had no idea my Trucklites sucked so bad!! This chart has me convinced, I tell you what! I'm going over to the for sale thread to see if anyone has some stock lights to trade for these junk TL's. [emoji6]

Yep. Everyone knows they're at the bottom of the totem pole.

I didn't even bother returning my Trucklites. Just threw them in the trash.

I would have done the same.

(INSERT SARCASM FONT)

Top Bottom