The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one from a Jeremy S who wanted give us some advice on how we should make future videos. Apparently, our music selection is "unbearable". :crazyeyes:

jeremyS.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

How dare you Eddie? Heaven forbid you make a video how you want and post it on the internet?

No kidding. I mean who the hell makes a video of stuff they like and stuff they like doing and puts music that they like on it? Blasphemy!
Lol.

Edit for spelling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rich67

Caught the Bug
Stumbled across this guy who felt it necessary to post a whole video on his displeasure with the forum...LOL.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Stumbled across this guy who felt it necessary to post a whole video on his displeasure with the forum...LOL.

Edited

I hope you don't mind but I pulled that video. While it is funny how pathetic he sounds it would be better if we didn't promote his YT channel.

rich67

Caught the Bug
I hope you don't mind but I pulled that video. While it is funny how pathetic he sounds it would be better if we didn't promote his YT channel.

Ahhh yea, absolutely. I agree. Sorry, didn't think about the ramifications of that before posting. I just noticed the douche factor. LOL

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

Edited

That guy got caught pimping his social media, looking for followers. He has his own thread, in the Infirmary. He was asked, nicely, by MrTy, to not do so, and kept putting long links to those accounts, back into his posts. His account was temporarily suspended, and he began logging in under multiple accounts, because he wanted to prove to the world, he's a badass.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! Here's one from an alexrex20 and yet again, it's to bitch about the music we used on our recent Jane video.

alexrex20.jpg

Honestly, folks - if the music we use bugs you that much, maybe it'd be best if you just NOT watch our videos. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom