What was done to your rig this week?

MrEmmDubya

Not so much as a mod but i just picked up a soft top for my jeep. Found it on Craigs list, never user and still boxed and wrapped in plastic with tinted windows. 650 bucks. Very excited for it to get warm out.

Dominic

This last weekend I was away from my Jeep 😢 But I stayed busy in nice warm Arizona. When I got home the mail man was kind enough to have dropped off this..

image.jpg

I'm just waiting on a wiring harness and CB hanger from Quadratec. I already have the antenna and cable.

Dom

KYRubi

Got the Dynatrac ProGrip brakes installed this week. Hopefully the new tires and wheels go on next week.

D2374EAD-7138-4F21-8D14-E958C6452A35_zpsqwxyok3m.jpg

Dominic

Cb radio installed. It seems to work great but I have not made a contact yet. The weather radio comes in clear.

IMG_0396.jpg

Dom

KYRubi

Cb radio installed. It seems to work great but I have not made a contact yet. The weather radio comes in clear.

View attachment 248766

Dom

I mounted the same CB in the same spot. I could hear the weather radio clearly, but really wasn't picking up any chatter so I had my neighbor help me test it using my backup handheld. While the Cobra 75 isn't a high end radio, it definitely works well for a trail ride with around 15 Jeeps. Absolutely no problem hearing people from the trail leader to the tail gunner.

Dominic

I mounted the same CB in the same spot. I could hear the weather radio clearly, but really wasn't picking up any chatter so I had my neighbor help me test it using my backup handheld. While the Cobra 75 isn't a high end radio, it definitely works well for a trail ride with around 15 Jeeps. Absolutely no problem hearing people from the trail leader to the tail gunner.

have a Cobra 29LX but I can't find a good place to mount it that doesn't look rigged. I like my stuff to look clean, no holes or butcher marks. Here it is on my hand made stand in my 06 Silverado. This is the radio I really wanted in my Jeep.

IMG_0942.jpg

Top Bottom