Lod jerry can holders

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Brand new in box gen 3 gas can holders for the lod tire carrier. Got these as a replacement and going a different route.

Would like to sell for $170 shipped. I know it's what they go for new and free shipping. It'll cost around 30-40 to ship.

Image1491676371.126559.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was considering doing 1 side Rotopax and the other a traditional can carrier (if that will fit on a door linked tire carrier w a 40" tire on it - all hypotheticals there). I don't want to low ball you, but one of them might be of use if you end up stuck with the items. Let me know if there's no bites.

I was considering doing 1 side Rotopax and the other a traditional can carrier (if that will fit on a door linked tire carrier w a 40" tire on it - all hypotheticals there). I don't want to low ball you, but one of them might be of use if you end up stuck with the items. Let me know if there's no bites.

Only a local guy looking to weld them on. I don't think they'll fit with a 40" if you're using an lod tire carrier. I think lod recommends a 37". Mine was pretty close. IMG_0973.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Only a local guy looking to weld them on. I don't think they'll fit with a 40" if you're using an lod tire carrier. I think lod recommends a 37". Mine was pretty close. ]

Thanks for the pics. I think I'll pass and have to come up with another solution. With as tight as that is on a 37" spare, there's no way that'll clear a 40"! Appreciate the info.

Top Bottom