My new to me EVO built rig

highoctane

Caught the Bug
How are you liking the Rugged Ridge half doors? I keep going back and forth between getting those or factory half doors. I've checked both out in person, just not sure the Mopars are worth the extra $1000.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
How are you liking the Rugged Ridge half doors? I keep going back and forth between getting those or factory half doors. I've checked both out in person, just not sure the Mopars are worth the extra $1000.

They probably aren't, everything needs maintenance and if you keep up with it, anything can last a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffj

Caught the Bug

I'm liking them a lot so far. To tell you the truth I haven't tried them but I think the factory's are sweet. The uppers are leaking but I still need to do some tweaking.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
View attachment 256105

I think her cherry is popped.

good to see the rig finally being put to use!!!

going to get half door when your selling your rig?

i have had both and i will tell you the factory half doors are worth it! but they came on my new to me jeep so i didn't pay the extra cost for them. however, they are much quieter on the highway then the RR (as quiet as soft windows will allow) and fit wayyyyy better and no leaking.

if your not going to run the uppers than it may not be worth it because that is really where i saw the problem in fitment was.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
going to get half door when your selling your rig?

i have had both and i will tell you the factory half doors are worth it! but they came on my new to me jeep so i didn't pay the extra cost for them. however, they are much quieter on the highway then the RR (as quiet as soft windows will allow) and fit wayyyyy better and no leaking.

if your not going to run the uppers than it may not be worth it because that is really where i saw the problem in fitment was.

Not selling it. I have Mud Grapplers and a Magnaflow exhaust, noise is the least of my worries.

Top Bottom