Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

I don't like to bash other Jeep but for 70k I would think the Jeep would be nicer than that

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, well you know the money is in the pickup bed conversion, custom rims (which means mall crawler), and the custom paint job....

Must say I am actually partial to the paint as I like the matte finish but would look more towards a green or olive drab... Additionally, I think the pickup bed conversion would be really nice but just wait a year or 2 and I could buy a new JT for probably a little more than half that price and then throw 30k into the suspension and upgraded axles... Plus, get the diesel to boot....

Not a bad deal... Basically looks like someone that did pretty much the same thing I did... Purchased a PR44 and swapped their internals from their Rubicon with the addition of a slight gear change to 4.56. Although it does not state if it is just a PR44 or the PR44 Ultimate...

I can say for mine I managed to get the PR44 Ultimate last black Friday for $2395 with the free Dynatrac knuckles as the BF special. I then spent a few hundred having a reputable shop swap all my Rubi stuff into it...

I would think if it is a PR44 Ultimate then there is a pretty good deal if you like the 4.56 gearing... otherwise you will be spending $500-700 I figure (parts and labor) to get it re-geared.

If you have a Rubicon you can do exactly what I did and maybe save a couple coins...

Just my 2 cents...

Top Bottom