Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Thunder

Went up to Slick Rock in the Sierras today. Quick trip but had a great time.

Sunrise above the Sierra Nevada foothills on the way out to the trailhead. Gonna be a good day.
View attachment 269405

Only have a couple shitty wheeling pics. Seems we just end up having too much fun to get good pictures.
View attachment 269406

View attachment 269407

View attachment 269408

Stopped at Snowshoe Brewing in Arnold on the way home for a couple IPA's to quench the thirst.
View attachment 269409

Had an awesome time and was off the trail before it got too hot. Can't wait to get back out.

Looks like it was a fun trip!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Simpson943

IMG_3079.JPG IMG_3080.JPG IMG_3087.JPG

Got some inspiration from this thread a week or two ago, so I convinced the wife to go to Fort Fisher this weekend! She's normally not a big fan of jeeping, but getting our own spot this weekend might have won her over. The regular beach was beyond busy. My 3 year old had a blast, and it sounds like we're going again next weekend [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenthejeepguy

IMG_3384.JPG IMG_3399.JPG IMG_3385.JPG IMG_3436.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app Went with my boys to Copper Mountain, above Mono Lake, then headed over Monitor Pass and followed a side road to a Ridgetop with gorgeous views. Camped overnight at Highland Lakes, and tried to do the Deer Valley jeep trail to the closure point today. A downed tree stopped us. If you want to try it, do yourself a favor and bring A chainsaw!

Last edited:
Top Bottom