The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Flat Top

29 Days and Counting! :clap2:

Granite head, do you have a rough idea about what time each day we will be heading out? I'm just working up my supply list and was trying to figure out meals etc. Will be be leaving early each morning to hit the days scheduled trail or mid-morning? I'm good with ANYTHING and appreciative of the invite, just planning out what I can.

Thanks for any info!

Tom

Exodus 4x4

29 Days and Counting! :clap2:

Granite head, do you have a rough idea about what time each day we will be heading out? I'm just working up my supply list and was trying to figure out meals etc. Will be be leaving early each morning to hit the days scheduled trail or mid-morning? I'm good with ANYTHING and appreciative of the invite, just planning out what I can.

Thanks for any info!

Tom

Man I'd love to tell you but I just don't know what each day is going to bring. Plan to eat lunch on the trail everyday. As far as breakfast goes I would get up early and eat. It's a big group and the sooner we get on the trail the better chance we have of getting back before dark. The worst thing that can happen is you DON'T eat what you take on the trail that day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flat Top

Man I'd love to tell you but I just don't know what each day is going to bring. Plan to eat lunch on the trail everyday. As far as breakfast goes I would get up early and eat. It's a big group and the sooner we get on the trail the better chance we have of getting back before dark. The worst thing that can happen is you DON'T eat what you take on the trail that day.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's exactly the info I needed and along the line of what I was thinking. You gotta be FLEXIBLE and go with the flow, thanks for the quick reply.

Top Bottom