WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust 3

Such an awesome idea.

“If you don’t drink, we will not feel comfortable around you” lol

Would have loved to join you guys...but too close to Turkey day...flying in to Seattle to cook for the family on the 18th...

Man I can’t wait to see pictures of what you whip up for the fam. Make sure to document with pictures please!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such an awesome idea.

“If you don’t drink, we will not feel comfortable around you” lol

LOL!! It's nothing personal and we have lots of friends who don't drink. It's just awkward to do a "saloon tour" where "whiskey" IS the focus of the trip and not have everyone join in on the fun. Just trying to keep it real :yup:

LOL!! It's nothing personal and we have lots of friends who don't drink. It's just awkward to do a "saloon tour" where "whiskey" IS the focus of the trip and not have everyone join in on the fun. Just trying to keep it real :yup:

Totally get it. It’d be like going to the shooting range just to hang out and watch your friends shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Amy and I are looking forward to the third leg of what's been an amazing adventure in exploration and whiskey. Woohoo!! 🥃🥃🥃

jesse3638

Hooked
It just happened to work out with our schedule. We're looking forward to this as it should be a blast. 2 weekends in a row were out in the Jeep. I can't get used to this...haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, there have been a few of you asking about what time we would be getting started on Saturday and I wanted to let you know that I hope to be rolling by 8am.

JAGS

Hooked
BTW, there have been a few of you asking about what time we would be getting started on Saturday and I wanted to let you know that I hope to be rolling by 8am.

Hmmm. I was gonna ask what time we'll start drinking Friday night? Maybe I've got things backwards. Lol. [emoji6]🥃

Strainger

Caught the Bug
8am!!? I am an old retired guy. I usually get up at the crack of...noon. This is gonna be hard on me, but I will try to keep up with you youngsters. :shock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just updated the list and unfortunately, piginajeep and Jen are out. However, Irish JK and Mrs. Irish JK are in to take their place! :thumb:

Top Bottom