What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Andy5160

Hooked
You'll love those. Seems to me like they've even gotten better as the pads wear. I've noticed in the last month or so it seems like the jeep is stopping better than when I first installed the kit.

That's exactly right, I have over 2k miles on my system and it is in fact better then it was at the breaking in point.

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I think I need to remind Brown Santa, and regular Santa for that matter, where I live. It’s been far too long since Jeep parts showed up :(.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right now I wish I was dealing with brown santa, I might have had something to post about. As it is, FedEx has lost both of my seat brackets, and so far they don't know where they got delivered to and are investigating.
My Mastercraft rubicons are sitting on the floor instead of in the Jeep. How fun.

RazerX

cOa4UgC.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Fed Ex found the Corbeau brackets for the seats! They were only missing for an extra a day, so not too bad.
Quick install. Even with drilling new mounting holes for the Masterafts, only took about an hour and fifteen to get them in.

IMG_0372.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
IMG_20171122_124929.jpg

I know a lot of people have said the knock offs were just as good but it didn't feel right buying them. I got the originals, a little painful in the wallet but they should really come in handy over the next few months.

Top Bottom