The College Football Thread

TLife

My dream right here. I love CFB. Every week means something

I think I'd like to see an 8 team playoff too, but the argument against it is that it will devalue the regular season. You could theoretically end up with a 4 loss conference champion getting into the playoffs. That's something I'd be willing to deal with to make sure every conference champion gets their shot, but it does devalue the regular season (especially non conference) games.

To fast on the buttons. If Bama wins it all I will apologize to the Bama faithful here as I would have been wrong. My bucks blew their shot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bama faithful here. Why apologize? Putting us in is a questionable decision, one I'm happy about but questionable.

Like how Alabama schedules non conference games?...

Scheduling a tough out of conference national recognized program for the first game of the year ever since Saban has been there? The easier teams that follow contract's are running out so now those are supposed to be becoming tougher games as well. The chump team before Auburn will always be that way as the Iron bowl is the most important game of the season in many ways.

I think both games are going to be very good. I believe that Georgia is going to come out on top over OU. For the Bama Clemson game it is going to depend on who we get back healthy on Defense , our linebacker corps got demolished against MSU, and which offense shows up. The Iron Bowl was horrible, I have never seen Hurts play so poorly and there was no pep to the offense for most of the game. Dabo was my brothers roommate on the '92 championship team so either way I'll be happy. One way i'll be happier though.

Brute

Hooked
I think both games are going to be very good. I believe that Georgia is going to come out on top over OU. For the Bama Clemson game it is going to depend on who we get back healthy on Defense , our linebacker corps got demolished against MSU, and which offense shows up. The Iron Bowl was horrible, I have never seen Hurts play so poorly and there was no pep to the offense for most of the game. Dabo was my brothers roommate on the '92 championship team so either way I'll be happy. One way i'll be happier though.

I think it's time to let the Hawaiian boy sling the ball araound...and then I'd root for the Crimson Tide

JohnnyBanks

Hopefully my Volunteers in Tennessee can hire a good coach. Bringing back coach fulmer in at AD should help us out and get the right guy

This CFB should be a great one I like the OU UGA matchup and Bama Clemson can go either way. I'm excited after last season's iconic championship game might have been one of the best ones in past few years reminded me of the Texas USC game maaaaannnn you gotta love football

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Hopefully my Volunteers in Tennessee can hire a good coach. Bringing back coach fulmer in at AD should help us out and get the right guy

This CFB should be a great one I like the OU UGA matchup and Bama Clemson can go either way. I'm excited after last season's iconic championship game might have been one of the best ones in past few years reminded me of the Texas USC game maaaaannnn you gotta love football

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately the way the Vols handled business the last few weeks has turned the coaching job at Tennessee into a dumpster fire...

benatc1

Hooked
Unfortunately the way the Vols handled business the last few weeks has turned the coaching job at Tennessee into a dumpster fire...

Truth, and someone will eventually take that job but unfortunately I don’t think it’ll be the right person, but only time will tell, the former AD really set the program up for failure

Truth, and someone will eventually take that job but unfortunately I don’t think it’ll be the right person, but only time will tell, the former AD really set the program up for failure

Just like Florida. Why would you want to go there you will just get fired in 2 years.

Brute

Hooked
Army-Navy game today...my dad was in the Army, but I have to root for Navy due to their coach Ken Niumatalolo being from Hawaii

Brute

Hooked
They both run the option...Navy's coach Niumatalolo was a qb at Hawaii, then was an assistant coach under Paul Johnson at UH...Paul Johnson became the head coach at Navy and ran the triple option there...he hired Niumatalolo at Navy, and when he left for the Georgia Tech coaching job (where he also runs the triple option today) Niumatalolo became Navy's head coach...

Brute

Hooked
Mike, your Nittany Lions are pounding my Huskies in the 1st half...hopefully UDub can make a game of it...

Top Bottom