Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Ddays

Hooked
Was in Erie Thursday. Crazy how much snow they have up there. Piles everywhere. This one was 10' or so
Also there are crazy big icicles on all of the older homes and buildings. Some of them reach the ground from the second story.
I was gonna park closer to this building for a more dramatic pic but thought better of it :shock:

Erie.jpg

Erie 2.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Also there are crazy big icicles on all of the older homes and buildings. Some of them reach the ground from the second story.
I was gonna park closer to this building for a more dramatic pic but thought better of it :shock:

You would have poked your eye out, kid.

RockingK

We’re still waiting for up here in Foresthill, can’t wait after seeing that, club is doing a snow run the end of the month:rock:

Was in Erie Thursday. Crazy how much snow they have up there. Piles everywhere. This one was 10' or so

View attachment 288848

View attachment 288849

Mine took me to work today. Since it hasn’t been driven since before Christmas and it has been freakin cold, the KM2s felt square when I first pulled out...
View attachment 288682

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Labricon

Caught the Bug
To the beach for a donut
IMG_2873.JPG
Then to another RV park on Galveston Island to spend some time with Boondocker Farms and his wife. Great to finally meet another WAL member
IMG_2888.JPG

wjtstudios

Hooked
You have a cabin in Baldwin? I’ve been looking for land in the Baldwin/Luther area. Been going there since I was a kid

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

My family has been a part of the Pere Marquette Rod and gun club since I was a little kid. It’s right on the Pere Marquette river (the best place for Flyfishing for trout and salmon short of Alaska) just south of Baldwin. Not much there except for trees and fish. But what else do you need!

Top Bottom