Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

4x4me

Ok just a few things

I hate that Jeep came out with the Willy’s wheeler and didn’t change the fenders to a flat style fender for a little more through back

Highway tires on an off road vehicle. It’s like putting high heels on a football player

People that buy a vehicle and then not use it for its intended purpose. Like Jeep that never see dirt or trucks that you can’t put stuff in the back

People that don’t wave back

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

My new pet peeve: Road construction without anyone ever working. I go through this area 6 days a week, day and night, and have not seen people actually working. It is bad enough that a state senator has gotten involved. If you are going to tear up the main roads through a smallish town, at least try to make some progress. In 3 months, the only evidence of work is a dirt mound that was smoothed out, probably to keep people from driving over it.

BaddestCross

That's bullshit shipping to and from service members and their family should be free of charge, fuck UPS,USPS and FED EX no respect for are fellow men and women. Thank You for your service :)

You gonna pay for it? Just because they are military doesn’t mean the world changes.

Lol. It's my son that's serving, but thanks. I don't have a problem paying the postage - the USPS is pretty reasonable. I'm just not a huge fan due to problems with them over the years. I wish UPS or FedEx would deliver to him, but yeah, their fees to ship overseas are stupid expensive.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol. It's my son that's serving, but thanks. I don't have a problem paying the postage - the USPS is pretty reasonable. I'm just not a huge fan due to problems with them over the years. I wish UPS or FedEx would deliver to him, but yeah, their fees to ship overseas are stupid expensive.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I was talking to that Peterson guy. I paid whatever the postage was when my brother was overseas for a few years. It’s the least I could do.

WJCO

Meme King

--

I just shipped something to Alaska this morning. As much as I hate the USPS, they were incredibly cheaper than FedEx or UPS.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When people are look out their window at their front tire while wheeling. Wtf are you looking at? Are you really only concerned with one tire? You are going to fuck up more shit doing that.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
People in general. I picked up this trail garbage while hiking today. Really, who goes hiking with a cup of ramen and leaves it trailside?

IMG_6303.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
People in general. I picked up this trail garbage while hiking today. Really, who goes hiking with a cup of ramen and leaves it trailside?

Agreed. We ran a few trails yesterday, and one was very remote. Yet low and behold, just looking out the window was random trash and shotgun shells right off the trail. Really pisses me off as well. Blows me away the effort it requires to get way the fuck out there, yet no effort to pickup after yourself. :grayno:

BobNH

YJ headlights are rectangles, not squares. This one sadly drives me a bit nuts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The city of San Francisco and the creatures it harbors.

Watched a guy who was sleeping on a side walk up stand up and piss on a garage door to someone’s house.
Half hour later I saw a different creature eagle dropping a turd between two cars parked on the street. Of course this was right outside the coffee shop we were about to go into. At that point I’ve had enough and decided to scrap everything else we had planned and just GTFO.

Just like every shit infomercial. But wait, there’s more! On our way out of that looney bin of a city. At the 101 to the 280 transition a dude wearing nothing but a hospital gown was running on the freeway punching cars that stopped or slowed down enough. Luckily we were the start of all that drama and got out in time cause minutes later all lanes of 101 were stopped and traffic is probably still destroyed.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Watched a guy who was sleeping on a side walk up stand up and piss on a garage door to someone’s house.
Half hour later I saw a different creature eagle dropping a turd between two cars parked on the street. Of course this was right outside the coffee shop we were about to go into. At that point I’ve had enough and decided to scrap everything else we had planned and just GTFO.

Just like every shit infomercial. But wait, there’s more! On our way out of that looney bin of a city. At the 101 to the 280 transition a dude wearing nothing but a hospital gown was running on the freeway punching cars that stopped or slowed down enough. Luckily we were the start of all that drama and got out in time cause minutes later all lanes of 101 were stopped and traffic is probably still destroyed.

Hell hole.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Umm, yeah - you just about described San Fran exactly as I last remembered it. It’s why I avoid that shit hole like the plague.

Gucci

People who text and drive... and when I get a snarky remark when ordering a bunch of food at a drive threw 😂

Top Bottom