Current factory wait time?

fiend

Caught the Bug
Around here you can find take-off JK grills on CL for pretty cheap. I see a black one for $60 and a white one for $75. Color matching could be an issue though.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was told from my dealer (Jeff Dambrosio in downingtown,pa) that they have been told it’s about a 3 week turn around right now. Maybe sooner if they only need to modify an order that they already placed for their inventory

GS-RON

2 Door Release

Anyone have info on the 2 Door JL' s.
My local dealers say "good morning" and they've told you everything they know. No help there.
If I build one, inventory shows only JLU' s.
Can't afford 4 doors but really want a new JL.

thanx, Ron

kocor321

Has anyone seen a prices paid thread going somewhere on the internet.

I have a corporate code through my employer that guarantees me 1% below invoice on any new FCA product (other than SRT cars) and I'm wondering if I can do better than that.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Has anyone seen a prices paid thread going somewhere on the internet.

I have a corporate code through my employer that guarantees me 1% below invoice on any new FCA product (other than SRT cars) and I'm wondering if I can do better than that.

That price is better than a lot have gotten. There are better prices out there, but you will likely have drive or fly to get to a dealer offering lower.

TheGrendel

That price is better than a lot have gotten. There are better prices out there, but you will likely have drive or fly to get to a dealer offering lower.

This is correct. The easiest one to do is joining the treadlightly program. Gets you 1% under invoice. So never pay more than that. But there are places like where I ordered my Recon that will do much better. But I had to fly in DC and drive home to Texas.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
There is definitely better pricing out there and you aren’t too far from dealers offer it. I got 5% under invoice from a dealer down in VA and that is just their current program.

haddixj

I was able to get right at 5% under from a dealer in Caldwell, ID. I don't know the rules about posting the info so PM me if you are close to them.

Top Bottom