Some MOD has deleted a bunch of post and altered the rest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did you ask why or just assumed I thought is not good looking being the reason for the sale? I'm selling because additional room under hood is needed.

Did you read the part about the for sale forum being for "ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY" and just blew it off or is English just a second language for you? I couldn't care less why you're selling your hood.

GraniteCrystal

Did you ask why or just assumed I thought is not good looking being the reason for the sale? I'm selling because additional room under hood is needed.
Sigh...i don't know what to say at this point man. I gave possibly the nicest, clearest instructions ever on how to take a step back and do this the right way and you're just charging straight ahead. At this point it's becoming pretty obvious you're not a guy who messed up but wants to be part of the community. You're just here to sell stuff and as such, won't be welcome.

Sad to see it turn out this way but this is a result of the choices you've made thus far. Have a good one.

Look moron, we're trying to be helpful here. This forum is a great place with a lot of great information. Try apologizing for breaking the rules and it will be water under the bridge. You're pushing it now though, past the point of no fuckery return

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hey, apparently you either don't know how to read or comprehend. This was already covered by wayalife on the 3rd or so reply. You get a gold star for today.

No, I read it, but maybe you didn't read the rules which were posted for you, earlier. "Can I be a member of Wayalife, just to sell stuff?" NO.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom