Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

critter812

Trail 16 has really come a long way that is my new favorite trail there. 15 has gotten rutted out so bad guys on 40's we winching the v ditch. stay far away from 21!

critter812

16,26 and 51 plus whatever else we can do, the badge whore in me is salivating at the thought of signing in at those trails

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Keep in mind that trail 16 is a good 5-6 hour trail 26 is pretty short but 51 is on the other side of the part and will take a good hour just to get to it from the trail head.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Keep in mind that trail 16 is a good 5-6 hour trail 26 is pretty short but 51 is on the other side of the part and will take a good hour just to get to it from the trail head.

We have Friday, Saturday and Sunday, if not there will be other chances I guess. We will make the most out of the trip for sure!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
That sucks, but I get it. I’m fighting hard to make sure I don’t end up in the same boat. So much going on right now.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weekend trips are not so much an issue, but any extended trip is going to be hard to do without planning far in advance. I’ll be posting up next month about trip ideas for next year so that I can schedule off and make some of them.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
If I had my truck and trailer situation figured out I would actually for sure go, but I can’t risk a trip that far away and not be back Monday morning. I’m hoping to have that figured out by the end of the year.

wjtstudios

Hooked
If I had my truck and trailer situation figured out I would actually for sure go, but I can’t risk a trip that far away and not be back Monday morning. I’m hoping to have that figured out by the end of the year.

Yup, exactly. With this whole Ram debacle, it’s adding another layer of complexity. There’s still a chance it will arrive by the end of September and the goose neck is sitting in my construction yard. Hopefully everything comes together.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Yup, exactly. With this whole Ram debacle, it’s adding another layer of complexity. There’s still a chance it will arrive by the end of September and the goose neck is sitting in my construction yard. Hopefully everything comes together.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Dang, I didn’t know you were still dealing with the accident. Hope it all gets figured out soon.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s as long as the semi I drive every day!

I know, There’s going to be a steep learning curve on merging that thing in traffic. Hopefully I’ll have 8 hours to practice it heading down to Tennessee.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
At least a 30’. My 32’ is long as hell, if it ever gets hooked up behind a Ram the total length is 56’.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Are you planning on a camper also? Most of the ones I’ve been looking at need at least 10’ so I was thinking a 30’ would be fine since the Jeep from end to end is 16.5’

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Are you planning on a camper also? Most of the ones I’ve been looking at need at least 10’ so I was thinking a 30’ would be fine since the Jeep from end to end is 16.5’

Are you thinking like a "truck bed camper" on the gooseneck trailer and room for the Jeep? I seen a few setups like that. Seems like it would be reasonably easy.

Top Bottom