VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 1 - JL Wranglers on Gold Bar Rim & Golden Spike

Eddie Man

Awesome Video !!!

Thanks for sharing your Moab Adventure...
Love the Trail, Love the JLs, Love the Sights, Love the Scrapes, Love the Cinematography and most of all;
Loved-Loved the Steaks 8^)
Wish I was there!
#bucketlist

Last edited:

JeepFan

Hooked
You both really captured the Moab experience! Awesome video! :thumb: Thank you very much for the fun and memorable trip!

Bruduc

Great video one's again , don't know if I thank you for it or fork u, cause you make me wish I win the Gros lot and quit everything to go wheel there and upgrade my Jeep or change to a JL 😂😂😂
Thanks to let me see those places.

chiefmac

Awesome video, Love them all, but now I'm concerned, :) that my JK 2 door, even with the eventual 2.5 lift and 35 tires, would not have made that particular run, on the way back. It looked dicey for the 4 doors, can just imagine my gut somersaulting on the return trip, :)

Not sure where to get the stinger made? would a body shop be able to make it, or would a trailer build place have the material?

Thanks for the great videos

briand

Great video again. Moab sure was a great place to test out the capabilities of the new JL! Jet Li performed fantastic through all the runs you took him on!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video...just reversing the direction of a trail can completely change its character...and difficulty

Ain't that the truth! Glad you liked the video :)

Great video as usual, one day we will make the trip

It really is a must at least once in your life :)

Great Video! Those JL’s are so Nice. The 12.5’s look really good on Tony’s. So capable with the few minor mods you guys did on both Jeeps... And cool to watch the JL run side by side with the JK... Really hope to run Moab with you all one day. Amazing scenery. [emoji1360]

Thanks! It'd be great to have you out there with us and hopefully sooner than later. :yup:

Bravo. Excited to see this come out. Jet li killed it. I swear whoever comes out with a tail stinger is going to have a hot seller. Thanks for revisiting moab, we never get tired of watching it.

Thank you! Regarding stingers, I have to say that I'm amazed that after all these years, NOBODY is still making one for sale. :crazyeyes:

Great video. Well done, I wanna go this early summer!

Thanks, we're glad you liked it and I'm sure you'll have a great time out there :)

Cool video! Looks like the JL’s great out of the box.

The glitch in the matrix with the shifting was weird to watch.

Weird to watch and a little unnerving to experience first hand.
We really need to get you out there with us again. :yup:

"It's a helluva first day!" Well said! Makes me want to start all over but my first focus will on getting to Moab in my current JKU. [emoji106][emoji106]

LOL!! Yes, I would focus on what you've got now and get it out there first :D

Great video, thanks! And I learn something from every video.

Thanks! We're so glad to hear it :)

Really enjoyed the video, nice to see the JLs in action, nice work too Et! Thanks for sharing your adventure as i currently live vicariously through them. Those steaks looked pretty tasty too!

You need to hurry up and get a JL so that you can hit the trails with us again my friend!! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh sure, rub it in. [emoji12] Looks like a great day and that is such a fun trail.

Cool seeing the JLs out there. [emoji41]

LOL! Missed you and Amy out there. :cool:

Enjoyed watching the video. Nicely done as usual. I've never run Gold Bar in that direction but perhaps I will next month. It's certainly makes for a shorter day than coming from Poison Spider.l]

LOL!! Oh yeah, running it that way makes for a nice quick trip instead of an all-dayer. :crazyeyes:

Great video[emoji106] looking forward to part 2!

Thanks, glad you liked it and we're working on part 2 now :yup:

So what was the name of the rear stinger? Stinger maid? Trying to search to buy one and finding anything.

Great video!!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: I said to "have a stinger MADE" as in, have it manufactured - NOT "maid" :crazyeyes: :D
That being said, I may need to have a bunch of these made and sell them as Stinger Maids :thumb:

Love all your videos but great to see jet lee performing so well. Wish I could start over buy a JL lol!! Jk my wife would kill me haha!

:cheesy: No need for that. You can still have tons of great fun in what you have now :yup:

Great video, JLs are looking good! Happy to see that the tailgates didn’t fold and explode on contact [emoji12]
Ohh Moab... someday, someday[emoji106]

:cheesy: Based on all the people giving me grief about carrying a 37 on the tailgate, you would have thought it would. :crazyeyes:

A great video, as usual.

Beautiful views, especially at minute 25:15 of the video. A big piece of meat! :)

Seriously ... envy for not having Moab here in Spain.

Congratulations! awesome video!

Thank you! Always nice to see Jeepers from around the world enjoying our videos :)

Great video. I was just on those trails a week ago. Now the the JLs are scratched a little you can go crazy.

LOL!! Seriously. Nice that you were able to get out there yourself and enjoy it :)

Awesome video. I am always glued to my screen. Bucket list..

Thank you and yes, you need to make it out there someday :yup:

I’ve been following your videos for quiet sometime now since your JK (Mobi) adventures . I must say that you guys have great video footage on your four wheeling activities....it’s great. I wish they had those trails here in Guam. Kudos to Ed and Cindy and there Great friends. One day, we may see you on the trails.

Wow, we're flattered that you've been following us for so long and still enjoy our videos. Thank you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for putting this together, I was in Moab for EJS and love the place. Heading back in a couple weeks. It great to learn along with you what the JL can do.

How lucky are you to be able to get out there again and so soon. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your Moab Adventure...
Love the Trail, Love the JLs, Love the Sights, Love the Scrapes, Love the Cinematography and most of all;
Loved-Loved the Steaks 8^)
Wish I was there!
#bucketlist

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and yes, you definitely NEED to get out there someday. :yup:

Love the off road vids in Moab and other places, I hope more are to come.

You can count on it :yup:

Great video! Makes me want to go back to Moab right now. Tony's KMC Machetes are bad ass!

Thank you and yes, his wheels look great. :yup:

Love the Video... Maybe someday I will make it out there!

Thank you and you need to make the effort. You won't regret it. :cool:

You both really captured the Moab experience! Awesome video! :thumb: Thank you very much for the fun and memorable trip!

Thanks Tony! We're so glad that you and Steph could join us for this one and wished you could have stayed longer. Looking forward to seeing you both soon :)

Great video! Makes me want to go to Moab this summer instead of moving to Montana! Lol

Thanks! I should note that it gets crazy hot out there in the summer. :shock:

Fantastic video! Really shows the JL in action and how easily it can be modified for some of the larger stuff on the trail.

Thank you and yes, it really is amazing how little you need to do with the JL to get it going :yup:

Great video one's again , don't know if I thank you for it or fork u, cause you make me wish I win the Gros lot and quit everything to go wheel there and upgrade my Jeep or change to a JL 😂😂😂
Thanks to let me see those places.

:cheesy: FORK YEAH!! :rock:

Awesome video, Love them all, but now I'm concerned, :) that my JK 2 door, even with the eventual 2.5 lift and 35 tires, would not have made that particular run, on the way back. It looked dicey for the 4 doors, can just imagine my gut somersaulting on the return trip, :)

Not sure where to get the stinger made? would a body shop be able to make it, or would a trailer build place have the material?

Thanks for the great videos

It can be a little weird to do in a 2-door. I almost dumped my old TJ at that very spot.
Any metal working shop should be able to help you out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like all you have left to do is replace the rear bumper and your good to go... No more modding needed. 😎

Good job on the video... Always fun to watch! 🍻

LOL!! Well, I've removed the rear bumper so maybe that do the trick :crazyeyes:

Great video again. Moab sure was a great place to test out the capabilities of the new JL! Jet Li performed fantastic through all the runs you took him on!

Thanks - glad you enjoyed it :)

Great video report! Moab seemed empty [emoji41].

LOL!! We got there ahead of EJS and this was filmed them. It got stupid crowded later on. :icon_crazy:

Really nice video. Loved the view at the top. Makes me want to go.

Thanks! You really need to get out there :yup:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
It was a really awesome experience and special treat for Michelle and I. Thank you Eddie and Cindy. The video really does an outstanding job sharing what the JL can do with those that are considering it. And you can never find a better setting than Moab to do it.

I was pretty confident that the JK was a great platform without much room to improve on. But, after seeing what these minimally modified JLs were capable of, I’m convinced the JL is a game changer.

Guess we are going to plan on getting one[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom