Windrock Run November 16-18

nbunga

Caught the Bug
A couple cabins opened up at the campground and I have reserved them for my group coming down. So we will be there with the group. She’s going to call me if anything else opens up. Is anyone else looking for a cabin?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Let me know if you hear that another one opens up. I'd rather stay near the group as well. Because of course I procrastinated too long on e again.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Let me know if you hear that another one opens up. I'd rather stay near the group as well. Because of course I procrastinated too long on e again.

Got you covered, as soon as something opens up, she’s going to call. I told Tammy we had a large group coming in and we could use more cabins.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Two of the one bedrooms so far. She said they were right by the general store.

That’s one of the newest ones. Those are on the road from the campgrounds to the country store. We always stage at the parking lots by the country store so you will be near by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coop

Caught the Bug
There is some great trails that stock tires will handle. Maybe some extra work for the driver but very fun. I ran 16 with a guy last year that had stock tires on a TJ and he made it out ok and I didn’t!

Top Bottom