What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Coop

Caught the Bug
Well this showed up today! Thanks to Bubba and Bethany at Exodus Jeeps! Now on to the joy and ease of installation! If this is “easy” like my Rock Hard roll cage, I will kill myself.
IMG_2479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seahawkfan

Hooked
NX Glide[emoji53]

I also have the Glide, when it was first released. Had a problem with the rear window panel top glide pulling off or pulling through the slotted sleeve on the window panel. Their fix was a additional sleeve they sent out. They also sent me a new rear window. I'm wondering if that was the final fix. Did yours come with a slotted tube to add to the rear panel?

Exodus 4x4

I also have the Glide, when it was first released. Had a problem with the rear window panel top glide pulling off or pulling through the slotted sleeve on the window panel. Their fix was a additional sleeve they sent out. They also sent me a new rear window. I'm wondering if that was the final fix. Did yours come with a slotted tube to add to the rear panel?

Mine does that too. I bought it used off a mall crawler for $600 so I can’t get a fix from Bestop. Pretty frustrating though. Other than that I love that top

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Mine does that too. I bought it used off a mall crawler for $600 so I can’t get a fix from Bestop. Pretty frustrating though. Other than that I love that top

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea it pissed me off.. But their fix seems to be doing the trick. Has not pulled through since, even in 110* heat. Shot in the dark but maybe try a piece that black flex sprinkler hose or similar. I like the top too. After I purchased they came out with the colored ones. If could get colored uppers I think a sand color would look good with my Green.

Coop

Caught the Bug

I don’t see anything like that with the kit.

Dana Bratt

My first REAL mod!!!

Yes you heard right, MY FIRST! Even Jeep Dog is excited. Birthday present, can't open till hubby gets home. But I know what it is!

(Shhhh.... I'll tell you later)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-142459.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-142459.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 20190910_143154.jpg
    20190910_143154.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 116

Coop

Caught the Bug
Yea it pissed me off.. But their fix seems to be doing the trick. Has not pulled through since, even in 110* heat. Shot in the dark but maybe try a piece that black flex sprinkler hose or similar. I like the top too. After I purchased they came out with the colored ones. If could get colored uppers I think a sand color would look good with my Green.

So far so good! Very tight fit. Had to take a few breaks while trying to stretch this out! IMG_2481.jpg
IMG_2483.jpg

Top Bottom