Afton Canyon Campground October 27th, 28th and 29th.

jesse3638

Hooked
I'll be bringing my coffee kit with me and am willing to procure the morning BRCC for everyone. Can make it either Aeropress or French Press. I'm also trying to get my hands on a few bottles of Watermelon Gose to share with the group at night. Who else will have kids with them? We'll have 3: (13yo Girl, 12yo Boy, 10yo Girl).

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I'll be bringing my coffee kit with me and am willing to procure the morning BRCC for everyone. Can make it either Aeropress or French Press. I'm also trying to get my hands on a few bottles of Watermelon Gose to share with the group at night. Who else will have kids with them? We'll have 3: (13yo Girl, 12yo Boy, 10yo Girl).
I'll have the whole crew! 20170722_113733.jpg 6,6 and 9

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

mendigo

Hey this sounds cool...and the place looks cool too.
Thanks to a wayalife member I was available to take my kids a park that got them exited about nature, trails and what having a jeep means.
It's kid friendly?

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Hey this sounds cool...and the place looks cool too.
Thanks to a wayalife member I was available to take my kids a park that got them exited about nature, trails and what having a jeep means.
It's kid friendly?

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
A bunch of us are bringing kids and you're welcome to join however it is the desert and other than hiking and spending time in the campground there is not a whole lot to keep them busy so plan accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Where the hell is afton ⛺️ site?

IMG_3759.jpg

Holy Fuck!!!!! You couldn't have picked a closer location. I'm sure your not going to worry about this place filling up[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom