VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome video! Thanks for putting it all together. Also again a big thanks to you, Cindy, Tony, Steph, Carl, Adam, and everyone who makes a run like this come together. It was great to be a part of it with new friends and old. Lisa and I look forward to the next one.

Side note I did not realize that was your drone at the Seven Magic Mountains...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sunnysideup

Looked like a cool trip! The mine tour at the end was one of those places off the main highway to stop & see, I love places like that!

Last edited:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Excellent video. I would have loved to have gone on that run. It wasn't like the NY Run I went on that had over 60 Jeeps on it. This was a perfect number. Thank you and Cindy for putting out the effort in making this video.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great video, and some cool trails. Also enjoy the sites you seem to find. Good way to start off the year, thanks for shariing.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Such a surprise with a long video :thumb:. Looked like an awesome trip with some fun wheeling. Thank you as always for sharing with us.

Moochie

Awesome video! The best part about owning a Jeep is being able to participate in these adventures. Since I met you and Cindy almost ten years ago you have opened my eyes to so many places in our beautiful country! Thank you for all that you do to make these trips possible! Hope to see you soon!

98XJ06LJ

Great job on the video! Looks like you guys had a blast! The mine was really cool and it's great to see everyone come together when another member of the community has a mechanical failure and needs a hand.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Excellent production. Waited until this morning to watch on the big screen. It was a blast re-living the trip and interesting seeing it from a different perspective, especially the aerial shots.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockingK

Another killer video! All the cool places on that run, all those cool Jeeps as well. Good thing Ed had that monster to assist his fellow wayalifer👍👍👍. Thanks for sharing:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for having us . Joan and I loved the video - well done. Looking forward to joining many more runs to come . Cheers

It was great that the two of you could join us on this run and hope to see you out on the trail again soon. Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Look's like a great time. Thanks for sharing. Would love join up one of these years. :thumb:

We hope that you will be able to join us for one of these someday and soon :)

Poured myself a whiskey

and then watched along with Amy.

I usually watch on my phone, but used my Apple TV. Must say, damn that vid quality is great with the newish 4K cam. Great filming, but the music kind of sucks....LOL. [emoji6]

Again, Amy and I appreciate everything that went in to making this happen. The mine tour was extra cool. [emoji106]

:cheesy: At least you were okay with my ponytail :crazyeyes:
It was great to get on the trail and party with you two again. :yup:

Didn't even realize it was an hour long... Threw it up on the big screen so Ely and I could both enjoy. Good work on the footage and editing.

Thanks for including us again. It was an awesome kickoff for the new year!

Thanks again to everyone who helped get us back to pavement and fixed up. 🍻

LOL - glad to hear the video wasn't boring. Always great to wheel with you and your wife. :yup:

Just finished, was great to see the Friday and Sunday stuff we missed out on. Long but really fun day! Thanks for sharing these video! Looking fwd to the next time we're can get out

I know it was a haul for you and Alex but we're so glad you made the effort and joined us for this run. It's always great to wheel with you two. :yup:

Just awesome! What a great way to end the day spent with a friend at the Barrett-Jackson Auction.

Barrett Jackson? Did you buy anything? :shock:

Wow! You guys cranked that one out pretty quick! I was really excited to see it was nearly an hour! Thanks for yet another great video!

To be honest, for how little we've been home to work on it, I'm even surprised at how quickly we were able to crank it out. Granted, there's plenty of time to sleep when we're dead :icon_crazy: :crazyeyes:

Great video, so happy to be a part of that Awesome run!

Glad you enjoyed it and glad you were able to be a part of it :)

You can’t count on it. Already planning a trip out west near you guys and I’ve got some good time off for once. Can’t wait for summer.

Awesome. Let's do it :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again...another great video...and a great time. Thanks to you both Eddie & Cindy, for all the work you both put in to make these trips happen...already looking forward to the next adventure. A hui hou!

You of all people are just crazy to have made this trip again but we're so glad that you did. Always enjoy wheeling with you and this time around, it was super helpful to have the power of a Brute. Thanks again for your willingness to lend a hand :thumb:

Awesome video! Thanks for putting it all together. Also again a big thanks to you, Cindy, Tony, Steph, Carl, Adam, and everyone who makes a run like this come together. It was great to be a part of it with new friends and old. Lisa and I look forward to the next one.

Side note I did not realize that was your drone at the Seven Magic Mountains...haha.

I wasn't sure if you'd be able to make the trip like last year but I'm so glad that you did. Had a great time with you and Lisa. :thumb:

Great video!!! Man I missed a good trip....I'm not going to miss the next one.

Glad you liked the video and I do hope you can join us the next time around. :yup:

Great video Cindy and Eddie! Those canyons look pretty cool to explore especially the one with the petroglyphs.

Hard to believe all this stuff is so close to a crazy city like Las Vegas. :yup:

Looked like a cool trip! The mine tour at the end was one of those places off the main highway to stop a see, I love places like that!

I'm really glad you enjoyed the mine tour. We're always hesitant to include stuff like that being that they're things we love to do but isn't wheeling.

What a great video. Gosh, I watched it 3 times already lol.

Missed you on this one. Hope you can join us out on the trail again soon.

Excellent video. I would have loved to have gone on that run. It wasn't like the NY Run I went on that had over 60 Jeeps on it. This was a perfect number. Thank you and Cindy for putting out the effort in making this video.

LOL - that trip was really tough to manage. Way too many Jeeps. Even 30 was hard but doable.

Great video, and some cool trails. Also enjoy the sites you seem to find. Good way to start off the year, thanks for shariing.

Thank you. We're so glad you had fun watching our video of this trip :)

Top Bottom