VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video, great trails, and good looking jeeps everyone’s got. Enjoyed every minute of the video [emoji846]

So glad to hear it! Thanks :)

Another fantastic video Eddie and Cindy!

We really need to get you out on one of these trips :thumb:

Waycool video!!
:clap2::clap2::beer:

Thank you :)

Such a surprise with a long video :thumb:. Looked like an awesome trip with some fun wheeling. Thank you as always for sharing with us.

LOL - surprise in that it was actually watchable in spite of its length? You have to know we always have a good time. Hope you can join us for some of it someday. :yup:

Really?! Chris saying something is creepy....

The damn guy owns a white panel van for crying out loud.
[emoji23][emoji23]

:cheesy: I know, right?

Awesome video! The best part about owning a Jeep is being able to participate in these adventures. Since I met you and Cindy almost ten years ago you have opened my eyes to so many places in our beautiful country! Thank you for all that you do to make these trips possible! Hope to see you soon!

Thank you again for tail gunning for us and for all your help. I'm always amazed at how well I can hear you on the CB even when you're all the way in back. Hope your sister and her husband had a good time and we look forward to hitting the trails with you again and soon. :yup:

Great job on the video! Looks like you guys had a blast! The mine was really cool and it's great to see everyone come together when another member of the community has a mechanical failure and needs a hand.

Oh yeah, it's always great to have so many eager people around willing to help out.

Excellent production. Waited until this morning to watch on the big screen. It was a blast re-living the trip and interesting seeing it from a different perspective, especially the aerial shots.

Thank you, we're so glad you could join us for this run and that you enjoyed our video of it. :cool:

Another killer video! All the cool places on that run, all those cool Jeeps as well. Good thing Ed had that monster to assist his fellow wayalifer👍👍👍. Thanks for sharing:beer:

LOL - seriously, it's always nice to have a Brute along for the ride :D

Great Video guys! Someday I'll make it out there for one of those runs and meet everyone.

That would be so cool if you could join us for a run like this. :yup:

Ed & Cindy, you have once again exceeded expectations. I can’t believe you cranked it out so fast. Loved it!!

Honestly, we can't believe it either. :crazyeyes:
So glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you out on the trail again soon.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like an awesome adventure. I have some of that waterweld stuff in my garage and have never used it. I think I'll be keeping it in the Jeep from now on.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
That was an awesome three days condensed into a little short of an hour. And the hour went by like a minute. Terrific video. You and Cindy literally and figuratively rock. :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like an awesome adventure. I have some of that waterweld stuff in my garage and have never used it. I think I'll be keeping it in the Jeep from now on.

JB Weld makes a better patch kit https://amzn.to/2SVp37O but the water weld is easier to work with for a temporary fix. That being said, I just ordered some of this stuff https://amzn.to/2CtRbb6 to replenish my tool bag. Hoping I never have to use it but if I do, I'll let you know how it works out. :crazyeyes:

That was an awesome three days condensed into a little short of an hour. And the hour went by like a minute. Terrific video. You and Cindy literally and figuratively rock. :rock:

We so missed you and Susan on this run and hope the two of you are doing better now. I hope you'll be able to join us on one of our next adventures.

WJCO

Meme King
JB Weld makes a better patch kit https://amzn.to/2SVp37O but the water weld is easier to work with for a temporary fix. That being said, I just ordered some of this stuff https://amzn.to/2CtRbb6 to replenish my tool bag. Hoping I never have to use it but if I do, I'll let you know how it works out. :crazyeyes:

Thanks for the links. I just ordered both as well. I have no problem carrying stuff like that even if I never have to use it, but sure would be happy as hell to have it if I DID have to use it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the links. I just ordered both as well. I have no problem carrying stuff like that even if I never have to use it, but sure would be happy as hell to have it if I DID have to use it.

The JB patch kit is the real deal and if you prep everything well and let it set before running your engine, it'll be good as new. The other stuff isn't something I've used before but appears to work similarly to Water Weld (as in it's easy to use) and I've had it recommended to me in the past. Again, hope neither one of us ever has to use it but if you do first, you'll have to let me know how it goes. :D

TrailHunter

Hooked

What sucks is I had 3 different brand new tubes of that stuff in my Jeep that I had bought for the trip.... But I was in the front away from James and I didn't hear what Eddie heard on the CB... so I had no clue what was going on. :crazyeyes:

BaddestCross

Lol. I saw the same stuff in a store the other day. Needless to say, I'll be buying some for my kit.

My HVAC supplier also sells a stick of patch designed for aluminum and copper high pressure/high heat repair that I'll probably pack as well.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What sucks is I had 3 different brand new tubes of that stuff in my Jeep that I had bought for the trip.... But I was in the front away from James and I didn't hear what Eddie heard on the CB... so I had no clue what was going on. :crazyeyes:

LOL - it's all good and everything worked out in the end. :yup:

Lol. I saw the same stuff in a store the other day. Needless to say, I'll be buying some for my kit.

My HVAC supplier also sells a stick of patch designed for aluminum and copper high pressure/high heat repair that I'll probably pack as well.

Hopefully you'll never need it but I have a feeling you'll be the most prepared on the trail the next time around :crazyeyes:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
We so missed you and Susan on this run and hope the two of you are doing better now. I hope you'll be able to join us on one of our next adventures.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Please keep us in mind for any like future adventures. We missed you guys and the usual suspects as well. ;)

jkbarnett

That video was great and did a fantastic job of capturing the runs. Loved watching the difficult sections, boy I sured missed out on an awesome time !! I have to go take my jeep out now after watching the vid

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. Please keep us in mind for any like future adventures. We missed you guys and the usual suspects as well. ;)

Will do :thumb:

At least for a radiator blow out. 🤪

LOL - yes indeed. :D

That video was great and did a fantastic job of capturing the runs. Loved watching the difficult sections, boy I sured missed out on an awesome time !! I have to go take my jeep out now after watching the vid

LOL - hopefully you can catch us on the next run. :cool:

Great video, I realize they are a lot of work but all your videos should be that long.

:cheesy: OMG, that would probably kill us. But, we're so glad to hear you enjoyed how long it was and didn't get bored. :cool:

trplxj

I watched the video today during my lunch break. Amazing as always. I would love to tag along with you guys on a trail ride one day. But I don’t know how well I’d fit in, driving a WJ. [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the video today during my lunch break. Amazing as always. I would love to tag along with you guys on a trail ride one day. But I don’t know how well I’d fit in, driving a WJ. [emoji23].

We welcome ALL Jeeps and have had them come on previous runs. For some reason, everyone on this one just had JK's and JL's. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom