Show Off Your Half Doors!

Napalm

While not "true" half doors, they are just what I was wanting. Rancho ROCKGear doors with SpiderWebShade matched inserts :)
IMG_2795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I can't wait until we get full sun here in Oregon so I can go half doors for the rest of the summer. It's been more of a day by day thing for the past two weeks.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• campaign_image.jpeg
    campaign_image.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 198

Evil

My only regret was the shitty ass Bestop highrock OEM "style" replacement mirrors. Those things suck but its legal :D.
22.jpg

Evil

Looks great man!! I really like the stock doors. Do you have the new uppers? I heard they changed them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Not yet. I also heard they made some changes on the new ones. So Im either getting the newest biggest baddest Mopar offers or a killer deal on a set of the older ones for less then 1/2 the going price. Prices on the uppers is coming down 700 bucks for a set of 4.:thumb:

AdrockTT

Not yet. I also heard they made some changes on the new ones. So Im either getting the newest biggest baddest Mopar offers or a killer deal on a set of the older ones for less then 1/2 the going price. Prices on the uppers is coming down 700 bucks for a set of 4.:thumb:

Just bought my Mopar half doors, can't wait to get them in. Where can I read on the reported changes to the uppers? What year did this occur? What were the changes?

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Finally got the top off, praying the rain stays away here in Oregon.

Attachments

• IMG_20170518_182245.jpg
    IMG_20170518_182245.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20170518_182236.jpg
    IMG_20170518_182236.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom