Warn Winches Flash Sale!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Can you add the remote option to the Zeon 10?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I kinda thought it was a bit of a gimmick when I bought my platinum a couple years ago that came with the wireless remote but it is really nice to have if you are self recovering or doing the recovery with little help. Your not going back and forth to the control strapped to the winch. Nor are you dealing with the wire when inside the Jeep taking in line.

The additional remote for the 10s gives you power in and out. The platinum series winch also gives you the ability to disengage the clutch and free spool. Great winch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Can you add the remote option to the Zeon 10?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yes. You just plug in a Bluetooth module to the remote port on the 10S and it connects to the wireless remote. I did it on mine. To me, it was worth it to not have to worry about cords interfering with the winch line or being able to control inside the cab.

Exodus 4x4

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't feel comfortable relying on Bluetooth while I'm hanging off a rock. [emoji848]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I’ve used my winch way more for recovering others than myself, so the wire never had been an issue. Even at that, pulling line seldom happens anyway. I’m sure it’s nice but for the money I’d pass on the wireless and put that extra money elsewhere.

BaddestCross

I’ve used my winch way more for recovering others than myself, so the wire never had been an issue. Even at that, pulling line seldom happens anyway. I’m sure it’s nice but for the money I’d pass on the wireless and put that extra money elsewhere.

Same here. However, the few times I've had to pull line for myself, routing the controller wire into the cab isn't a problem.

I've had more issues with Bluetooth on my radio than a wired control on my winch. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wjtstudios

Hooked
Same here. However, the few times I've had to pull line for myself, routing the controller wire into the cab isn't a problem.

I've had more issues with Bluetooth on my radio than a wired control on my winch. [emoji23]

--

So far, no issues with the connection on Bluetooth at all. But, I agree though, it always has been a concern.

MericaMade

I'm working on the wife to say yes...... Have a question, Is there a major difference between the Zeon and Platinum 10s? Other then a wireless remote what else are you gaining buying the platinum over the zeon?

WJCO

Meme King
I'm working on the wife to say yes...... Have a question, Is there a major difference between the Zeon and Platinum 10s? Other then a wireless remote what else are you gaining buying the platinum over the zeon?

1) Platinum is about 700 dollars higher.
2) Faster line speeds at certain RPMs.
3) Remote can also control other accessories on your Jeep.

IMG_20190218_180624_770.jpg

IMG_20190218_180601_242.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked

What WJCO said above. It also carries a higher waterproof rating. The line speed is great, the wireless remote is really nice to have. I’ve had the 12s for two years and love it.

Top Bottom