Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Slimebones

Really fun. If you run it the right way it would have been tougher cause a few of the obstacles we were going down hill. Definitely tougher going up. We did Poison Spider to Golden Spike to Where Eagles Dare to Rusty Nail to Gold Bar. Fun day

Fun day for sure. We ran that same route this last spring, minus Rusty Nail. Fiend was trying to convince us to include Rusty Nail, but to no avail. Maybe next time. Always seems like you can do more than you thought you were capable of when you wheel out there! I mean that in a good way!!

fiend

Caught the Bug
Fun day for sure. We ran that same route this last spring, minus Rusty Nail. Fiend was trying to convince us to include Rusty Nail, but to no avail. Maybe next time. Always seems like you can do more than you thought you were capable of when you wheel out there! I mean that in a good way!!

Haha. Doug are you ready for Rusty Nail in 2020? Gonna be putting the trip together soon! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Really fun. If you run it the right way it would have been tougher cause a few of the obstacles we were going down hill. Definitely tougher going up. We did Poison Spider to Golden Spike to Where Eagles Dare to Rusty Nail to Gold Bar. Fun day

Hell of a day! Great pictures too

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wheeled up the hunter lake trail out of Reno this last Saturday in the dark to watch the sun come up and watch the hot air balloons kick off. View attachment 334498 View attachment 334499 View attachment 334500 View attachment 334501 View attachment 334502 View attachment 334503 View attachment 334504 View attachment 334505

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Great sunset shots! You’re putting some miles out on the trail!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom