FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

Jsouder53

Hooked
Y’all over here whining about shit... while we're out here living the life you want

You'll be able to spot us because a lot of us who are a part of this community run WAYALIFE banners on our windshield or stickers on our rigs. Come say hi we won't bite. What you see here is what you get in person. Be willing to bet that unless you're a dick to us we'd stop and help you with a trail break too.

Best comment right here... I read this to my wife and she is finally okay with getting a windshield banner (it was her daily for a while until recently)...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
When I see someone saying some disrespectful uncalled for comments, I call it how I see it.

I guess I’m old school in thinking you don’t stoop that low.

Maybe you are cool with his comments as well. So be it.

Out of curiosity, what do you honestly expect people to think when the cover photo for a video is a picture of said wife, on a bed basically biting a pillow and looking back over her shoulder at her ass, while wearing some black singlet thing, with a title referencing “bedtime thots”?

Admittedly I’m no marketing guru, but I’m pretty confident saying the click bait there is not to have a technical discussion about Jeep parts.

I’ve actually only seen about two minutes of one of their videos. It had no information that I found useful so I turned it off. The comments on YouTube, however, were so much more derogatory and demeaning than anything that’s been said here that I’m surprised you haven’t gone after YouTube.

Abntroop

Abntroop

Y’all over here whining about shit... while we're out here living the life you want

Homos. Faggots. Queers. The title is Wildmen and cuddle. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

He is calling you a gay.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No, it includes straights, sideways, androngenouseos, pterodactaphelios, etc. —-creatures of a genteeel nature [emoji6]

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Out of curiosity, what do you honestly expect people to think when the cover photo for a video is a picture of said wife, on a bed basically biting a pillow and looking back over her shoulder at her ass, while wearing some black singlet thing, with a title referencing “bedtime thots”?

Admittedly I’m no marketing guru, but I’m pretty confident saying the click bait there is not to have a technical discussion about Jeep parts.

I’ve actually only seen about two minutes of one of their videos. It had no information that I found useful so I turned it off. The comments on YouTube, however, were so much more derogatory and demeaning than anything that’s been said here that I’m surprised you haven’t gone after YouTube.

I admittedly only watched one video and his wife was fully clothed. It was a wheeling event so it may get not be the best representation of what they are about. You may very well be right about their content.

Why would you be surprised I haven’t gone after YouTube? Those are random posters not “community” members.

Exactly.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Without her showing off, they would not have viewers. No way anyone would watch the videos if it was some dude was talking about parts.

Good on them for putting her out there, but they shouldn’t think they are getting subscribers due to their knowledge and skills. They are not putting out superior videos.

They better make money while she’s young. Over the last 10 plus years I’ve seen people like this come and vanish. The guys putting in the effort to make informative videos and write ups have staying power.

Top Bottom