FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

WJCO

Meme King
Without her showing off, they would not have viewers. No way anyone would watch the videos if it was some dude was talking about parts.

Good on them for putting her out there, but they shouldn’t think they are getting subscribers due to their knowledge and skills. They are not putting out superior videos.

They better make money while she’s young. Over the last 10 plus years I’ve seen people like this come and vanish. The guys putting in the effort to make informative videos and write ups have staying power.

Bingo. Never heard of these people in the Jeeping community before. Then suddenly a skinny blonde starts showing off parts being installed on a Jeep and the next thing you know, everyone and their mother is running 38 inch tires, oil catch cans, and then somehow Metalcloak becomes high quality shit :idontknow: Next thing you know people will start spending 8000 dollars on a turbo kit and call their Jeep Vin Diesel.

Lojo

Oh sorry, one last thing. I’ll delete the Facebook posts. I was just making a point. Maybe not one you like or agree with but there’s no need to be nasty to one another. We’ve never been nasty to you and that’s all we ask in return. Do what you like of course but we never did anything to deserve the hate that was happening. But now that we have all had a normal conversation I will leave. You can block my account and I’ll delete the FB threads. No need to reply. I won’t be back. Again, have a great weekend

The internet never deletes. Threats where made to members here and that is not good anywhere. Be a stand up guy MAKE THE CALL.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Homos. Faggots. Queers. The title is Wildmen and cuddle. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

He is calling you a gay.

I don’t think that’s it. Seems kind of cowardly not to just say it.

Then again, this is the internet where a lot of people are “man” enough to run their mouth online but somehow not man enough to back it up in real life.

My personal view is; you don’t say something over the phone, via text, or online that you are not willing to say to a persons face.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don’t think that’s it. Seems kind of cowardly not to just say it.

Then again, this is the internet where a lot of people are “man” enough to run their mouth online but somehow not man enough to back it up in real life.

My personal view is; you don’t say something over the phone, via text, or online that you are not willing to say to a persons face.

He called you gay. Nothing more. Don’t read any farther into it then that. Relax cujo.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Y’all over here whining about shit... while we're out here living the life you want

I hear you. This is true. Not trying to sound self-righteous so I'll bow out now. I really tried to stay on the sidelines but all the ass kissing really gets under my skin.

You’re full of shit. You didn’t try and stay on the sidelines. You specifically came here to back up your military bro even though he is a jackass. If you tried to stay out of it you would t even have posted. This is the Internet. If you don’t want to get involved click the next fucking thread.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I hear you. This is true. Not trying to sound self-righteous so I'll bow out now. I really tried to stay on the sidelines but all the ass kissing really gets under my skin.

I'm confused as well. Who's ass do you think being kissed in this scenario? All I see is a bunch of internet white nights coming to the rescue of someone they beat off too on YT.

Top Bottom