PA - Feeler for a Rausch Creek Run 9/21-9/22

Ddays

Hooked
Gotta get ready for winter....

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yup, can't wait. Last time I hired a plumber buddy to do this he used a 3' bury one instead of the previous 4' installed. Pretty cool. The hydrant outlet is about a foot off of the floor. :doh: Don't go to tractor supply 5 minutes away & get the proper one, nooooooo, just install that one and leave me to find it the next morning. Moron. Just gotta do shit yourself.....

JKbrick

Yup, can't wait. Last time I hired a plumber buddy to do this he used a 3' bury one instead of the previous 4' installed. Pretty cool. The hydrant outlet is about a foot off of the floor. :doh: Don't go to tractor supply 5 minutes away & get the proper one, nooooooo, just install that one and leave me to find it the next morning. Moron. Just gotta do shit yourself.....

Dumb ass plumbers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

I hate the fact that it ends up being the case. No one takes the time to do it right the first time anymore. That’s become my whole world taking care of these clients making sure that it is, So damn frustrating. Present plumbers excluded of course!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
I hate the fact that it ends up being the case. No one takes the time to do it right the first time anymore. That’s become my whole world taking care of these clients making sure that it is, So damn frustrating. Present plumbers excluded of course!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yup, it's like watching over preschoolers sometimes

Hey Mark, how far do you travel? :brows:

JKbrick

Yup, it's like watching over preschoolers sometimes

Hey Mark, how far do you travel? :brows:

Well I drove to Franklin Pa for a Jeep. If you change it put in a Woodford so at least you’ll have a good one that you can service. The top is orange and I think they say Ames or Iowa on them

Ddays

Hooked
Well I drove to Franklin Pa for a Jeep. If you change it put in a Woodford so at least you’ll have a good one that you can service. The top is orange and I think they say Ames or Iowa on them

Have you ever noticed that NONE of these is rebuildable without taking the whole head assy off? Most asinine thing ever. You can't get the damn plunger out any other way. I know a guy I get the hydrants from ;)

JKbrick

Have you ever noticed that NONE of these is rebuildable without taking the whole head assy off? Most asinine thing ever. You can't get the damn plunger out any other way. I know a guy I get the hydrants from ;)

Lol, is that what he sells?[emoji6] Yep the whole top comes off.

Top Bottom