Random Photos

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
What else would you doing. Eat, sleep, work on the Jeep. Repeat...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Tell me about it. I don’t even drive mine anymore and I still end up spending a few hours on it every weekend [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Seen about a dozen or so of these today.

The wind below the passes was howling.

At one point I was going uphill slightly, into the wind, and flat out all I could do was 50 mph.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191030_172854-800x600.jpg
    MVIMG_20191030_172854-800x600.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 112

Jack diddly

Got to check out the zakho bridge or Pira Delal in Iraq. Its believed to have been built in the roman era, while the present structure appears to be from the Abbasic era. One of the legends regarding construction of the bridge relates that the hands of the builder were amputated to ensure that the bridge would remain unique. (Got the info online) Dont know how much of it's true., but the locals were saying it was built in the roman era. The chairs and tables are newer. Lol. IMG_20190815_115242_308.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lojo

Got to check out the zakho bridge or Pira Delal in Iraq. Its believed to have been built in the roman era, while the present structure appears to be from the Abbasic era. One of the legends regarding construction of the bridge relates that the hands of the builder were amputated to ensure that the bridge would remain unique. (Got the info online) Dont know how much of it's true., but the locals were saying it was built in the roman era. The chairs and tables are newer. Lol. View attachment 337253

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very cool! The chairs and tables are from the Hun Dynasty..... jk
Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Went out for some fall colors family photos with the wife and kids, and had to snap a quick one of the “Jeep Truck”, which is what my son calls it.

IMG_3898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom