ARB Fridges ?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Of course. People also run 42s on Dana30s.

People are asking for recommendations and suggestions. And most people reading this thread should know that running a deep cycle, aftermarket is a better recommendation. Doesn't mean it is the only option.

And that is exactly what I gave him a recommendation. So if you want to waste money on a deep cycle go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Two days parked with the fridge plugged in = dead Jeep.
I guess it's a good time to upgrade from a stock battery.

You can run them fine on a regular battery. Been doing it for 5 years.

Ugh... See above

Should always run them off a deep cycle. From what I read they will destroy the longevity of a normal battery. Sounds like you may need to adjust the built on voltage cutoff too.

Will most likely pick up an Odyssey in a couple days. I'll also check the battery cutoff. [emoji106]

Of course. People also run 42s on Dana30s.

People are asking for recommendations and suggestions. And most people reading this thread should know that running a deep cycle, aftermarket is a better recommendation. Doesn't mean it is the only option.

I'll bet you pink slips my built and trussed Dana 30 is stronger than a Prorock. [emoji23]

tgoss

So I finally got the element fridge that I ordered a few months ago and wondering if I'm looking to keep it permanently in the Jeep can I just wire it directly to the battery with an inline 15a fuse and never really worry about it? I daily the jeep and just want cold beverages at the ready anytime.

Thanks in advance!

Jackal01

So I finally got the element fridge that I ordered a few months ago and wondering if I'm looking to keep it permanently in the Jeep can I just wire it directly to the battery with an inline 15a fuse and never really worry about it? I daily the jeep and just want cold beverages at the ready anytime.

Thanks in advance!
That's how mine is. Straight to the battery with a fuse. Runs 24/7.

WJCO

Meme King

Thanks in advance!

Yep. Easy as that. Assuming the electrical specs are the same for your model, ARB even makes a harness all set up for it. I think it's about 40 bucks. I made my own out of some 8 gauge wire from the hardware store and wired an inline fuse. I wired the harness to my existing rear power source so it looked factory.

JeepJeep75

Dumb question: Where does everyone place the outlet and how long is the cord for the fridge?

I have my outlet right at the base of the roll bar in the right rear corner. The low voltage cord is long enough to reach the fridge no matter where I put it. I think the cord is six feet long. IMG_4703.jpg I also found a nice, clean spot to hide the monitor right in plain sight, but kinda hidden too. IMG_4704.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
On the wj, it's in a similar spot on the right rear. With the fridge out and on the ground, there is still a couple feet of cord to move it around.

seansheds

Thanks in advance!

Nice! I should have mine next week. I had them delay shipment this week because I'm on the east coast.

tgoss

Nice! I should have mine next week. I had them delay shipment this week because I'm on the east coast.

Very nice dude! I made a base plate last night out of some plywood, painted it and will do a quick temp install this evening that should be me through the coming weeks before something more permanent back there.

naysjp

ARB fridge, deep cycle battery or Enforcer 4" lift. Having a hard time. I need to buy that lift before I spend the money even if I still need to buy the driveshaft and drag link flip

Top Bottom