VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

DH2002

Looks like a awesome time. But I have to stop watching WAL videos they cost me too much money!!!!

US Army Combat Vet. Afghanistan 2010-2011

Glenn Hepburn

Glenn Hepburn

You guys are nuts (of course I put myself in that category). In '97 I did Poison Spider Mesa at a Jeep Jamboree. Difference is . . . I was on my mountain bike. Incredible trail and I was in awe of those who actually DROVE up there. Now my wife and I have our first Jeep. A '16 Renegade Trailhawk. I would love to go back to Moab. My wife would love to see it, too. She has never been there. Maybe it will happen.

One burning question I have is . . . Eddie, where is Renny? Why is he missing from this. How many tears did Renny shed sitting at home in the garage while you and Cindy were with ANOTHER Jeep? Just saying.

Incredible video. Can't wait for part 2.

Glenn and Carmeletta Hepburn
Jeepers from the Ozarks

naysjp

I hate that the guy laid his Jeep over, but it was really cool to see how helpful everyone was after the fact. No one being a jerk, rubbing it in, or anything. Very cool.

Agreed. I remember my first real offloading trip with my first Jeep. It was in Mexico and people were helpful when I punctured my oilpan but then we got back home and the shit talkers came out. A little JB Weld, 50 mile tape and the Jeep finished the run. A bunch of "girls" made some drops on a rock (yeah I wiped the rock off) seem like an oil tanker had run ashore. Like none of them have ever bashed, bent, broke anything on their Jeep.:thumb:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
You guys are nuts (of course I put myself in that category). In '97 I did Poison Spider Mesa at a Jeep Jamboree. Difference is . . . I was on my mountain bike. Incredible trail and I was in awe of those who actually DROVE up there. Now my wife and I have our first Jeep. A '16 Renegade Trailhawk. I would love to go back to Moab. My wife would love to see it, too. She has never been there. Maybe it will happen.

One burning question I have is . . . Eddie, where is Renny? Why is he missing from this. How many tears did Renny shed sitting at home in the garage while you and Cindy were with ANOTHER Jeep? Just saying.

Jeepers from the Ozarks

While Renny is a cool rig, when going to Moab... what would you take, a new Renegade, or a built up Jeep on 37s/40s??? lol

Just got to watching this on my way home from an SF work trip. Awesome part 1! Love seeing the older stockers out there having a blast. Very cool you got to chat with all the jeep workers. Sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

Another awesome video! I really love seeing all of the stock Jeeps tackling those obstacles. [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video, love the CJ and that YJ is damn sweet too!

It's great to get to know the people behind Jeep. Thank you for that ...

The CJ was a total sleeper. Looked basically stock but had some nice improvements like super soft Old Man Emu leafs and of course lockers. I kid you not, it was more comfortable than most JK's I've ridden in and in a lot of ways, more capable too. Granted, the driver knew how to use his rig. The YJ was scary clean and on a level that would get Tony to raise an eyebrow. Dave literally washed his Jeep everyday too. Great driver for an old retired fart too :crazyeyes:

With that said, getting a chance to wheel with and get to know the guys and gals behind Jeep was the best part of the trip. A once in a lifetime experience for sure!

Cindy making everything look easy!

LOL!! Well, she has been doing this for a while now and learned how to do it in a manual. :crazyeyes:

Looks like a awesome time. But I have to stop watching WAL videos they cost me too much money!!!!

:cheesy: Sorry about that :blush:

Fantastic video as usual. Hitting Moab at the end of the month and the footage is fantastic! :clap2:

Glad you enjoyed it and glad to hear you'll be getting out there soon :thumb:

Love the video, makes me want to figure a way to head that way again.

If you can make back out there, it's always worth the trip :yup:

Jeepers from the Ozarks

Sorry, as much as we like the Renegade, I'd much rather visit Moab in a Jeep that I can really play in.

Agreed. I remember my first real offloading trip with my first Jeep. It was in Mexico and people were helpful when I punctured my oilpan but then we got back home and the shit talkers came out. A little JB Weld, 50 mile tape and the Jeep finished the run. A bunch of "girls" made some drops on a rock (yeah I wiped the rock off) seem like an oil tanker had run ashore. Like none of them have ever bashed, bent, broke anything on their Jeep.:thumb:

LOL!! Great story :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great Video! Thanks for sharing. Hoping to make it out to Moab one of these years.

Thanks and Moab is definitely something you have to put on your to do list. :yup:

Just got to watching this on my way home from an SF work trip. Awesome part 1! Love seeing the older stockers out there having a blast. Very cool you got to chat with all the jeep workers. Sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

It really was a once in a lifetime trip and we're so glad that we were invited to be a part of it. Hell of a great time and I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

Always the best videos! Can't wait for Part II!!

Thank you, we're so glad that you enjoy our videos. :cool:

Another great video thanks again Eddie and Cindy!!

Thank you :)

Very cool video! Can't wait for #2!

We are working on it :)

Another BLOCKBUSTER! Wish I had a Tenth of the wheeling talent that Cindi possesses...LOL Awesome job guys.

LOL!! Practice makes perfect so be sure to get out there! Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Another awesome video! I really love seeing all of the stock Jeeps tackling those obstacles. [emoji106]

Thanks Ty, it really was awesome to see so many stock or stockish Jeeps of all types getting out and having some fun. Sure beats the norm which is being out on a run with big built up rigs. :yup:

Top Bottom