VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Dawn of a New Age

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the new JL. [emoji1303]

Thank you :cool:

Awesome video and congrats on Jet Li cant wait to see him grow.:thumb:

Thank you. While we're eager to have him grow up, we're actually pretty happy with him the way he is too :crazyeyes:

Awesome looking JL I love the options you got with it.

Thank you :)

Congrats on the JL, looking forward to see more.

You can count on more coming your way for sure :yup:

Congrats on the new rubecon. What's the new name of her/ him?

Jet Li! Check my first post and you can see a link to the photos I posted of him.

Congrats, very nice options, and color.

Great video. That's super exciting. Congrats Eddie and Cindy.

Random, but what is in the upper right in this shot? Right by the grab handle

You mean the Aeroforce gauge?

GraniteCrystal

Thank you. While we're eager to have him grow up, we're actually pretty happy with him the way he is too :crazyeyes:

You can count on more coming your way for sure :yup:

Jet Li! Check my first post and you can see a link to the photos I posted of him.

You mean the Aeroforce gauge?
I think so. What does that do?

These have been growing on me and honestly, we were on the fence about adding a second JK to the family or waiting for the JL to finally hit. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. May just have to take a serious look at a JL now.

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Really nice Jeep! Congratulations!I’m looking forward to seeing all your adventures for years to come!

sc_rhino

Was getting my airbag replaced at dealership and test drove one. Liked all of the new features and how responsive the touch screen is.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats!!

These have been growing on me and honestly, we were on the fence about adding a second JK to the family or waiting for the JL to finally hit. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. May just have to take a serious look at a JL now.

LOL!! If you can swing it, get the JL - you won't regret it :yup:

Awesome video as always! Can’t wait to see the JL progress!

Thank you. More pics and vids coming your way soon :cool:

Awesome video and can't wait to see what happens!!!! Congratulations to both of you 👍

Love it! Was great to see the details on the rubicon! Thanks for the great video!

Thanks, we're glad you liked it :cool:

I think so. What does that do?

Most likely a gauge for the LS

It’s a read out display from the OBDll port. I run one on my JK. It cycles between all my temps, voltage, etc. pretty cool little screen.

What cozdude and wjtstudios said. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome look at the JL! A lot of nice new upgrades. Congratulations! [emoji322]

Thanks Rachel. We really love this thing :yup:

Awesome video and once again congratulation on the new jeep.

Really nice Jeep! Congratulations!I’m looking forward to seeing all your adventures for years to come!

Thanks! We're eager to share them with you too :D

What a beautiful Jeep. Congrats Eddie and Cindy! Looking forward to the JL adventure. [emoji4]

Was getting my airbag replaced at dealership and test drove one. Liked all of the new features and how responsive the touch screen is.

The new touch screen is super cool for sure :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for bringing us along. Congrats on the new Jeep. Nice to see a salesman that actually has some product knowledge.

Top Bottom