Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Saw this on the internet today...Hmmmmm [emoji848] View attachment 333290

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

First off you’re a bitch for trying to hide it and starting shit over here. Just post where you found the fucking picture.

What exactly are we looking at? A finger and a/some Wayalife jeeps?

And you too. You know exactly where that shit came from. You’re fucking two faced and and always play the victim card. You like to put on a big fucking act and play it up as you are all about wayalife. You’re not. Fuck off already.

And since you seem to not know where it came from let me help you.

IMG_8364.JPG

Now you can tell us how your account was hacked or someone else posted it or your boyfriend this or that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

longarmwj

First off you’re a bitch for trying to hide it and starting shit over here. Just post where you found the fucking picture.

And you too. You know exactly where that shit came from. You’re fucking two faced and and always play the victim card. You like to put on a big fucking act and play it up as you are all about wayalife. You’re not. Fuck off already.

And since you seem to not know where it came from let me help you.

View attachment 333331

Now you can tell us how your account was hacked or someone else posted it or your boyfriend this or that.

Lol. I didn’t watch it all the way to the end only about half way, so no I truthfully didn’t realize it was from that video.

Take a chill pill. It’s a video on YouTube. Watching a video on YouTube doesn’t make somebody two faced. I enjoy both, who gives a fuck? Because I’m active on Wayalife and enjoy the community doesn’t mean I can’t watch other videos as well and enjoy them? Where is that a rule? How does that make me two faced exactly? I’m not on there trashing Wayalife. If I was posting comments talking shit about the forum I could see how that could be two faced, but just watching a video and commenting on a video makes me two faced? I fail to see how.

Im sure I’ll get some snarky response from you but honestly I could care less. Getting that worked up over a video/channel on YouTube probably isn’t healthy. Plus, to even see that comment, wouldn’t that mean you had to go to their channel, take the time to read comments, etc? If you’re so loyal to Wayalife, what are you doing on their video in the first place?

But nah I think I’ll stay, I have an event in October to run.

Last edited:

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug

I think the picture speaks for itself. I personally don’t want to promote other sites on this forum. Since you watched it, feel free to do so. I’m sure you’ve been researching to find out who’s white Jeep that is. By the way, mine is green so it’s not me.

WJCO

Meme King
I think the picture speaks for itself. I personally don’t want to promote other sites on this forum. Since you watched it, feel free to do so.

The real question is why you would be enough of a douchebag posting that here with the intention to start shit the same way you did last time.

Top Bottom