Tragic night

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Did you buy this thing back? I need a part from the front end turn signal that you would have no use for.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
That's the plan, I'm still waiting for them to settle with me and I'll inquire about doing just that. I think it's definitely worth it unless they want a ridiculous amount to buyback.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah that was my thought. Why spend say $1000 to make $500.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Did you buy this thing back? I need a part from the front end turn signal that you would have no use for.

I'm still waiting for the insurance to get me a better offer first. They didn't hint to the fact that a buy back will be an option. I'm waiting to see if they give me a better offer and not just market value.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm still waiting for the insurance to get me a better offer first. They didn't hint to the fact that a buy back will be an option. I'm waiting to see if they give me a better offer and not just market value.

Well if you see if and happen to have a pair of cutters in your pocket, I need the front turn signal bulb socket and wiring. Should be three quick wires to cut.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You can’t buy those at Oreillys? Haven’t had to change one on a JK but we change them out on TJ’s a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven’t found it in the four years I’ve been looking. I broke the harness from my front tire hitting it. I can’t find it anywhere, can’t find a part number, can’t find one at a junkyard. I’ve struck out. Thinking about just CJ cutting the grille.

Exodus 4x4

I haven’t found it in the four years I’ve been looking. I broke the harness from my front tire hitting it. I can’t find it anywhere, can’t find a part number, can’t find one at a junkyard. I’ve struck out. Thinking about just CJ cutting the grille.

I like that look. Never seen it up close until the JKX and when done right, it does look good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug

I think the only way you can get that plug is on the entire headlight harness. Last time you were talking about it I did some looking and it seems that’s the only way to find it

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think the only way you can get that plug is on the entire headlight harness. Last time you were talking about it I did some looking and it seems that’s the only way to find it

You can cut the wires farther back. I’ll snap a picture tonight if I remember.

Top Bottom