Flags are flying! Let's see them!

devonn216

With July 4th coming up this weekend there's no better time to get your flags waving! Let's see how you've got your flag mounted to you Jeep. Post away because America!

:usa:

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435675496.844794.jpg

For now, I just zip tie mine to the rear handle. I've had it on there at 75 mph with no issues. I plan on building something to slide in the receiver hitch sometime though. I want to fly more than one flag at a time.

I also want to order some things from forever wave.com. Just haven't yet.

devonn216

View attachment 151325

For now, I just zip tie mine to the rear handle. I've had it on there at 75 mph with no issues. I plan on building something to slide in the receiver hitch sometime though. I want to fly more than one flag at a time.

I also want to order some things from forever wave.com. Just haven't yet.

Simple yet effective. i like it. the stuff on forever wave is pretty cool, but i wish they made the roll bar sleeve for a larger flag.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Simple yet effective. i like it. the stuff on forever wave is pretty cool, but i wish they made the roll bar sleeve for a larger flag.

Yeah I wish they had some larger stuff. That's why I plan on building the hitch deal, fly some larger flags.

devonn216

I cant figure out a good way to attach mine to the back somehow. I tried the zip ties on the tailgate handle but it was super scketchy!

Top Bottom