I’m having more fun interacting with a bunch of numb nuts that don’t have anything better to do

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
OP - The start of this thread was your very first post on this forum. And then you call a well-respected member - with over 27,000 posts - a troll. It really is a shame that your mother never heard of Planned Parenthood. Now go fuck yourself.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey OP, how much did Helen Keller charge you to line-x the box? I hope not much because it looks like shit.

I have a JL Audio subwoofer that I’m not using...best offer.

Really? Which one. My son might be interested.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yeah..coming from a guy with a whopping 60 posts. By the time I’m done here I will have more than you HAHA.

By the way check your grammar

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. We have received all the posts you reported, of the other members in this thread.

My suggestion to you, is to treat Wayalife like a radio station. If you don’t like it, change the channel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Hey OP, how much did Helen Keller charge you to line-x the box? I hope not much because it looks like shit.

Really? Which one. My son might be interested.

I’ll post it when I get to WA next Wednesday...but only if I have enough posts to qualify as an active member...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Brute

Hooked
Shark dude...here’s a pic of it when it was in the JK6...how about a couple cases of beer? (Decent beer)...

Attachments

• 0E370D48-7A47-4E6C-8E54-EFA0EC500740.jpg
    0E370D48-7A47-4E6C-8E54-EFA0EC500740.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 122

TwitchingDog

The little green dot I see, by your name, means you are still here. You just posted that you don’t like it here, so buzz off. Maybe there is a Jeep forum for people with thin skin.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I never said I didn’t like it here. I just don’t appreciate unwarranted or unsolicited attacks. I’ve been in the Jeep community for over 15 years and never came across such venom quickly.

As you mentioned...if your don’t like the channel change it...I sure did.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I never said I didn’t like it here. I just don’t appreciate unwarranted or unsolicited attacks. I’ve been in the Jeep community for over 15 years and never came across such venom quickly.

As you mentioned...if your don’t like the channel change it...I sure did.

1) first post on WAL is to hawk his shit in the active member's section.
2) gets defensive when the rules are pointed out to him and doesn't believe they apply to him.
3) gets butthurt when he continues to get shit for hawking his crap in the active member's section..
4) reports active members for calling him out on his shit.

You are a special little snowflake, never melt buddy.

TwitchingDog

If your not interested then don’t comment. The Jeep community needs less idiots

1) first post on WAL is to hawk his shit in the active member's section.
2) gets defensive when the rules are pointed out to him and doesn't believe they apply to him.
3) gets butthurt when he continues to get shit for hawking his crap in the active member's section..
4) reports active members for calling him out on his shit.

You are a special little snowflake, never melt buddy.

Keep boosting your posts to remain an Active Member. Maybe by the end of the day you will hit 75..

Since, I have been pretty forgiving, I think I’m done at this point. Go FUCK yourself Primo82!! You can’t even afford to lift your fucking Jeep, since you work at Walmart with the rest of your ass munchers. So, keep asking questions on the forum about things you can’t afford to do. hahaha... you are such a waste of a life and I hope you finally come to grips with your anger issues.

BTW - have a nice day

Last edited:

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Keep boosting your posts to remain an Active Member. Maybe by the end of the day you will hit 75..

Since, I have been pretty forgiving, I think I’m done at this point. Go FUCK yourself Primo82!! You can’t even afford to lift your fucking Jeep, since you work at Walmart with the rest of your ass munchers. So, keep asking questions on the forum about things you can’t afford to do. hahaha... you are such a waste of a life and I hope you finally come to grips with your anger issues.

BTW - have a nice day

ROFL! Getting a little frustrated there bub?

Top Bottom