Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I couldn't help but wonder why this Kristin lady had such a hard on for Wayalife.

So I did a little digging.

1448817037602.jpg
A little late but congratulations on the engagement, to the owner of the Off Road Vegan blog.

And in case anyone has forgotten who he is.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=22170

Who, (go figure)also is a good friend with some of the workers at NR. Even better that they are "friends" of ORV.

1448817158815.jpg

So, it appears to me that Kristin doesn't really have a hard on for wayalife or at least it isn't her original idea. Instead she is just a puppet to spout some bullshit for her future husband and his "friends".

Exodus 4x4

I couldn't help but wonder why this Kristin lady had such a hard on for Wayalife.

So I did a little digging.

View attachment 175510
A little late but congratulations on the engagement, to the owner of the Off Road Vegan blog.

And in case anyone has forgotten who he is.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=22170

Who, (go figure)also is a good friend with some of the workers at NR. Even better that they are "friends" of ORV.

View attachment 175513

So, it appears to me that Kristin doesn't really have a hard on for wayalife or at least it isn't her original idea. Instead she is just a puppet to spout some bullshit for her future husband and his "friends".

Yeah I googled her name and ran across some of this myself. After reading the link you attached identifying the dude it doesn't take much to figure out "her" agenda.

I enjoyed reading the insight into the vegan thing. I split my time between Austin and run into that mentality at every corner. Actually, more of the gluten free crusaders nowadays.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

You don't say! :shockedface:

Let's alive honest. People will continue to hop on the lets hate on Eddie and Wayalife band wagons. I personally don't give a shit. I will continue to support my true friends, honor my values and I won't push mine on anyone else.

Skid_Kid

I will continue to support my true friends, honor my values and I won't push mine on anyone else.

Yet you won't come to Oregon to have beer and break bread with me? It makes my heart hurt to the point where I want to share wine with JAGS and watch Lifetime movies.....

rewolfe13

Ha-ha. Wow. Shows what I know. I'm new but am very familiar with the wayalife video's. They are great. I saw the northridge video and honestly thought it was a wayalife film but was confused about not hearing Eddie or Cindy narrating. Also the lake of wayalife logos and so on. It all makes sense now. It is just sad to see someone go off on there own and copy a friend. Good call Eddie and good luck.

Top Bottom