Enforcers Unite!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I'm totally pickin up what you're puttin down. I have a few build lists in excel (I'm a total spreadsheet nerd), and this is not unlike one of them. There's also the Synergy 2" starter system, $600 and all spring, but it would only give me about 1"-1 1/2" of lift as I already have about an inch because Recon.

Your's is an great look! Rides good on and off road?

Just like Clutch stated you could save a lot. His ride rocks!

Here's a route

EVO coils $179 shipped
Run your Recon shocks or Rancho RS9000s $365 shipped
1.75 -2" rear coil spacers $0-60

MericaMade

I am about to pull the trigger on a set up front upper arms and rear lowers to finish off the lift. For you guys that have done all 8 arms what is a good starting point in length for all the arms? Evo only gives you a starting length for the front lowers.

SilverBack775

Anyone help me with measurements on their sway bar links? I upgraded all four with the beefier adjustable ones, and wondering what their length measurement is on front and rear sway bar links for the Enforcer 3 inch?? Thanks!

Gudlife

Just went to evo tech install page and could only find installation instruction for lower control arm. Need help on other 6 adjustable control arms! Are all the zerk fittings supposed to point up? Also where is the bend supposed to face on the rear control arms? Thx all, jeep newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Just went to evo tech install page and could only find installation instruction for lower control arm. Need help on other 6 adjustable control arms! Are all the zerk fittings supposed to point up? Also where is the bend supposed to face on the rear control arms? Thx all, jeep newbie.

Most of their links are broken and their instruction are what seem to be cut and paste from another write ups. I was only able to find a starting reference point for the front lower control arms and nothing else.

Last edited:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Just wondering I’ll I’ll be getting 4” plush ride coils soon and was thinking can lower control arm drop Brackets work to get my caster angles back to we’re it should be? I know the evo control arms are best but I want to go long arms and for now will just save for long arms. So in the mean time will that option work?

WeaselJK

Hello all. I’m a newbie. I’m in the middle of installing my enforcer 4” stage 2. I’m almost done. Trying to install the drag link flip. Has anyone run into trouble where the u-bolt to attach the new track bar bracket to the front axle is too short?

I found a similar u-bolt at Home Depot that will work just a little smaller in thickness. Should that matter?

EVO sent a new U-bolt but it but it’s bigger. Should I just squeeze into bracket?

IMG_0627.JPG

Image1523135188.970038.jpg

Image1523135206.919453.jpg

Image1523135218.416338.jpg

Last edited:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Hello all. I’m a newbie. I’m in the middle of installing my enforcer 4” stage 2. I’m almost done. Trying to install the drag link flip. Has anyone run into trouble where the u-bolt to attach the new track bar bracket to the front axle is too short?

I found a similar u-bolt at Home Depot that will work just a little smaller in thickness. Should that matter?

EVO sent a new U-bolt but it but it’s bigger. Should I just squeeze into bracket?

I had to tap mine with a hammer to bring the threaded ends closer together. No issues after that. It won’t compromise the integrity of the metal. Ideally you should have those brackets welded on anyway after the lift is done.

Top Bottom