Meme King
Got some mountain time this morning.

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

DSC02379.jpg

Saw some sheep way out in the distance:

DSC02373.JPG

DSC02374.JPG

A ranger was nice enough to pull some stuff out of his truck while we were watching the sheep.

DSC02370.jpg

WTF? :

DSC02377.JPG

Got to tour an old stone church:

DSC02397.jpg

DSC02396.jpg

DSC02395.jpg

DSC02398.jpg

Then found a nice lake to stop for lunch. Finally some nice weather.

DSC02391.jpg

DSC02394.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Got some mountain time this morning.

View attachment 327645

View attachment 327644

View attachment 327646

Saw some sheep way out in the distance:

View attachment 327647

View attachment 327648

A ranger was nice enough to pull some stuff out of his truck while we were watching the sheep.

View attachment 327649

WTF? :

View attachment 327657

Got to tour an old stone church:

View attachment 327652

View attachment 327651

View attachment 327650

View attachment 327653

Then found a nice lake to stop for lunch. Finally some nice weather.

View attachment 327654

View attachment 327656

Nice pictures! What elevation was the snow at? So cool that the ranger stoped by and did a show and tell. I bet the kids enjoyed that!

WJCO

Meme King
Nice pictures! What elevation was the snow at? So cool that the ranger stoped by and did a show and tell. I bet the kids enjoyed that!

I think the deep snow was around 10k. They still had 20 feet on the road up top, so road wasn't fully open. Kids loved the sheep skull.

RockBoundAP

IMG_5588.JPG
Schnebly Hill Vista. Sedona, AZ. It was really just a rutted out bumpy, rocky, dirt road, but the views were awesome. It was a jeep badge of honor trail, though the locals all laugh and say they have way better trails, and aren’t sure why this trail was singled out..... beautiful view though. IMG_0878.jpg IMG_0888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Took my kids out to ka’alu’alu again. This time I was trying to teach them how to fish. Didn’t get many pictures since most of my time was spent fixing snapped fishing lines. This panoramic is about all I got. Not sure how it’ll turn out on here.

IMG_8297.jpg

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Did you like Zion or Bryce better?

I think Zion eeks out a win for me . Angels Landing is a special hike and we haven’t even done the narrows . The campgrounds are very peaceful as well .

Bryce was a little chilly but the scenery is wild .

Stopped by Toquerville Falls on the way back today . ARB air line developed a hole so didn’t air down but the trail was super mild . Looks like a great camping spot on BLM land for next time

IMG_2464.JPG

Top Bottom