PA - Feeler for a Rausch Creek Run 9/21-9/22

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Any of you Wayalifers in PA or the surrounding areas up for a Rausch Creek run next weekend, Sept 21 or 22nd? I want to get the Gladiator out on the trails, preferably greens and blues to get started. I haven’t been to Rausch Creek in over 8 years.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any of you Wayalifers in PA or the surrounding areas up for a Rausch Creek run next weekend, Sept 21 or 22nd? I want to get the Gladiator out on the trails, preferably greens and blues to get started. I haven’t been to Rausch Creek in over 8 years.

I’m busy on Sunday but might be able to move around my plans for Saturday. Let me check and get back to you

kyle521

Finally got the jeep fixed. Looking to do something in the northeast. Im in CT but have always though of making the trip to Rausch. Any future trips planned?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Finally got the jeep fixed. Looking to do something in the northeast. Im in CT but have always though of making the trip to Rausch. Any future trips planned?

I have a rotation shift at work and work 4 weeks on followed by 4 off. I just got back to work and won’t be home until he USA again until the end of October.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TGPJKUR

My weekends should free up by the end of October as well, LMK when you pick another weekend and I'm game. Blues and greens are perfect seat time for the wife who is newly into wheeling.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Enjoy! Go easy on that front axle!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Damn you Bill! Way to curse that plan. It’s a mess up there from what I heard. Got pounded with rain yesterday. Besides. Right now it’s just me. Jerry won’t come out and play. His axle is squeaky. Lol

Ddays

Hooked
Damn you Bill! Way to curse that plan. It’s a mess up there from what I heard. Got pounded with rain yesterday. Besides. Right now it’s just me. Jerry won’t come out and play. His axle is squeaky. Lol

Hahaha, not anymore - but I'm down to a squeaky spare....

Top Bottom