WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

So this is what you guys were teasing us with earlier in the year.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good!

Thanks! Was a hell of a lot of work to install so it's nice to know it was worth it. :crazyeyes:

Nice! Those look great!

Thanks. Hoping they'll get the job done. :yup:

Those look good. I’m interested to hear how they hold up in the rocks. [emoji106]

Me too. They do sit higher up than frame mounted rocker guards so that should help but the sheet metal on the body is crazy thin - I'm might say even thinner than the JK. The skins will distribute the load though and the rockers themselves are tied into them and the body and strong points so here's hoping they work well.

Those look awesome!!! I’ve always liked that style of slider

Back in the TJ days, body mounted rocker guards is what we ran but of course, the body metal was a lot thicker and more durable. Like you, I still like the "look" of these and hoping they'll be up to the task.

So this is what you guys were teasing us with earlier in the year.

:cheesy: Yup. Been meaning to get them installed for a while now but have been super busy with obligations and other projects. Also, it's been crazy cold and snowy up or at least, up until recently. Still cold out but tolerable. When it comes to things like precision drilling of the body, I prefer to do it under the best conditions as to not make any mistakes. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I thought you had the LODs? Why the switch to body mounted?

Yup, we were running LoD sliders and they worked well. Like everything else, we're just testing out different products and we've not run a body mounted rocker guard since the TJ. Hopefully they'll do well and if not, we'll test out something else.

jesse3638

Hooked
Those look good. I have PSC brawler rockers on my JK and they've performed well. Just make sure you check and retorque the body mount bolts. That was the only problem I had as it allowed the slider to slip and warp the front passenger side quarter panel. The only way I can tell is because my fender doesn't sit flush and the fender clips pop out all the time. With mine their body armor lines up to the same holes is this the case with EVO too? That way if you go back to a weld on frame mount you can just swap on regular armor.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
I’ll be checking out the goodies they come with for the Gladiator as well...I’m hoping a suspension system like they designed for Sandstorm...

Top Bottom