3.5”? Rockkrawler Spingarn
Teraflex adjustable CAs all around
bolstering shocks
Synergy tie rod and drag link flip
Teraflex monster track bar
Tim Ken wheel bearings.
Mood ball joints
Redneck ram hydro assist

Ok so I’ve been fighting off DW for years. Comes and goes as I upgrade. Well as you can see everything is upgraded. Only thing to note is that the CAs I got used so could potentially be a little worn out

Been wheeling twice in a couple weeks and now it’s damn near undriveable. Typically it would happen between 40-45. Now it’s happening between 40-55 and I even got it going 80 today on the highway. That was not fun

Just looking for anyone with some input on what could be wrong. Everything seems tight and right. Im going for another alignment tomorrow morning. I’m just at a loss at what could be making it this bad.

Any help is great appreciated. Thanks in advance

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Swift_Rubi

Holy auto correct.
Moog balljoints.
Rockrawler coils
Bilstein shocks
Timken bearings.

Another thing to note. 10 ounces beads per tire

WJCO

Meme King
2014 JKUR
37x12.5r17 cooper stt pro
Battleborn gatekeepers
3.5”? Rockkrawler Spingarn
Teraflex adjustable CAs all around
bolstering shocks
Synergy tie rod and drag link flip
Teraflex monster track bar
Tim Ken wheel bearings.
Mood ball joints
Redneck ram hydro assist

Ok so I’ve been fighting off DW for years. Comes and goes as I upgrade. Well as you can see everything is upgraded. Only thing to note is that the CAs I got used so could potentially be a little worn out

Been wheeling twice in a couple weeks and now it’s damn near undriveable. Typically it would happen between 40-45. Now it’s happening between 40-55 and I even got it going 80 today on the highway. That was not fun

Just looking for anyone with some input on what could be wrong. Everything seems tight and right. Im going for another alignment tomorrow morning. I’m just at a loss at what could be making it this bad.

Any help is great appreciated. Thanks in advance

Kyle

Merged your post here. Lots of good info. Have you checked all of the bolt torques yourself? Especially the track bar? Also, have you had someone move the steering wheel back and forth while you look for any play in the steering? What track bar bracket are you running and is it bolted on or welded on?

Swift_Rubi

Merged your post here. Lots of good info. Have you checked all of the bolt torques yourself? Especially the track bar? Also, have you had someone move the steering wheel back and forth while you look for any play in the steering? What track bar bracket are you running and is it bolted on or welded on?

Yes I just checked everything very recently. Checked torque on the track bar numerous times. It’s a bolt on track bar bracket on the axle tube (synergy)

fiend

Caught the Bug
Last week I wheeled Rubicon and then Fordyce. A pretty tough week for the Jeep. After those two, I started experiencing DW, in the usual situation (35-40 mph, going straight over rough road, expansion joints, train tracks, etc.). I also got it sometimes while braking. Track bar bolts tight. Ball joints and unit bearings show no excessive movement. I did a five tire rotation and low and behold, almost all the DW was gone. Still feel it starting once in a while, mostly while braking. Bottom line, it seems there can be a number of disparate causes of DW.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Last week I wheeled Rubicon and then Fordyce. A pretty tough week for the Jeep. After those two, I started experiencing DW, in the usual situation (35-40 mph, going straight over rough road, expansion joints, train tracks, etc.). I also got it sometimes while braking. Track bar bolts tight. Ball joints and unit bearings show no excessive movement. I did a five tire rotation and low and behold, almost all the DW was gone. Still feel it starting once in a while, mostly while braking. Bottom line, it seems there can be a number of disparate causes of DW.

Dang . Hate not being able to pin it down .

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Last edited:
Food for thought for all you wobble junkies...

Drilled a 37/64” hole on some 3/16” plate and welded it to the stock bracket. Should keep the bracket from wallowing out any further. IMG_0434.jpg

Top Bottom