NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I finished up my lift with some modifications! View attachment 295406
I left 1" spacers from my TF Leveler kit all around for an intended 3" lift. Swapped out the front 9000326XL's for 329's. View attachment 295407
Added a Synergy rear track bar bracket and three inch bump stops, extended SS brake lines all around. View attachment 295409
Installed Rancho adjustable LCA's for castor, moved the rear sway bar links to the front and added JKS links in the back.
Finished up with adjustable track bars to pull the axels back under it, rear was off by 1-1/2". View attachment 295410 View attachment 295411
I used Eddie's Basic Front End Alignment, she drives great on the road. I'm very happy with this setup! Thanks to Matt from Rancho, Sharkey with a couple PM's to bounce ideas and everyone elses 300+ posts!

HAPPYTRAILS

Turned out fantastic. I like some of your options you added.

rmilobrown

Looks Great! I took mine down to Phoenix yesterday, about 350 miles round-trip. Rides super with shocks set to 3 up front and 4 in the rear. Did you add anything to your kit?

HAPPYTRAILS

Calico Jack

What else do I need?

I've been running the Rancho 2" Sport lift for almost a year now and I've got some money saved for more suspension parts. With the 2 inch lift should I even consider adding FLCA's or track bars front or rear? I've read that they are not required for a 2 inch lift, but would it help with premature wear and tear of other components?

Thanks!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
How does it drive for you?
If you have been happy for a year, I would not buy lower arms... now if you do think you are going to start upgrading then yes. :)
I would consider
Lowers
Or maybe the Geo brackets.
If axles are centered no need for track bars..
:beer:

I've been running the Rancho 2" Sport lift for almost a year now and I've got some money saved for more suspension parts. With the 2 inch lift should I even consider adding FLCA's or track bars front or rear? I've read that they are not required for a 2 inch lift, but would it help with premature wear and tear of other components?

Thanks!

onebadtwo

I just wanted to update after purchasing this lift kit. I couldn't be happier! Most people who ride in my Jeep comment about how well it rides, even my other Jeep buddies...
pbhi1ayxTsWbIEQ3964E6A.jpg

erikfox25

Your are going to love the way it rides. I bought an adjustable front track bar just because I am OCD about my Jeep. The axle was off 3/8 of an inch or so. I picked up the track bar just to correct that.

Thats good to know, what kind of track bar did you get? The main reason im asking for any advice is because im OCD about the jeep as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom