Any metalheads on WOL?

dillard09

Yes.. Got 1/2 way through it yesterday.. Its Awesome so far.

I thought it was awesome too. Chocolate chip trip was just a drum solo for me at first but the more I listen to it the more I like it. Legion Inoculant felt like I got sucked up by and alien spaceship.

Ruvicon

Last nights S&M2 concert was sweet. The new Chase Center is awesome!
1B630495-8BB3-40B2-A0CD-14D542C34BA6.jpg

I took a lot of video with killer effects, but not so many photos. Here’s one where you can see that the stage slowly rotated 360 degrees plus band members shifted spots frequently during songs all night long. They played for three hours! One of my favorites of the night was a tribute to Cliff Burton where they recreated Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth) by the Symphony’s bass player which was so awesome!
271B4AEF-AEF2-47DB-B615-0F5F2AA9E1DA.jpg

You need to see the concert on 10/9 when they show it in theaters for one night only.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
View attachment 334267

I took a lot of video with killer effects, but not so many photos. Here’s one where you can see that the stage slowly rotated 360 degrees plus band members shifted spots frequently during songs all night long. They played for three hours! One of my favorites of the night was a tribute to Cliff Burton where they recreated Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth) by the Symphony’s bass player which was so awesome!
View attachment 334268

You need to see the concert on 10/9 when they show it in theaters for one night only.

Cheers!

Oh man that sounds awesome!

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
View attachment 334267

View attachment 334268

Cheers!

Got my tickets!

Brute

Hooked
I was going to go in ‘99, but couldn’t at last minute and kick myself in the ass for missing out. Wasn’t going to make that same mistake twice. I’ll be there in 24.75 hours!!! And it’s my birthday tomorrow! I am lucky!

Happy birthday Vic...I bet the show was killer...

74CJ5

View attachment 334267

View attachment 334268

Saw it in the theater. Man that solo was amazing!

They announced a little while ago that Metallica is headlining 2 nights with two different sets at 5 different festivals this year. I already got my tickets to Welcome to Rockville in Daytona Beach for next May! Now we just need James to get through rehab before then.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom